Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

Huge Fatal 4 Way Preston City Wrestling Championship Match

T-Bone v Lionheart v ? v ?

Shawn 'The Hammer' Davis v Bubblegum

What will happen when the best big man in the UK goes 1 on 1 with the best small man?

El Ligero v Dave Mastiff

CJ Banks wants revenge after he was eliminated from the Royal Rumble by Kay Lee Ray. She is no push over and this is a must see match.

CJ Banks v Kay Lee Ray

Tag Team Championship Match to crown new champions

Fight Club v

6 Man Scramble with a 20min time limit to crown our first Cruiserweight Champion

Johnathan Gresham v Dean Allmark v Martin Kirby v Noam Dar v ? v ?

The rules are simple, there can be many pinfalls or submissions in the 20min period, the winner is the person who is provisional champion at the end of the time limit

Fantastic looking card so far.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Card looks great so far. Davey Richards will have a good match whoever he is against, the Scramble will be great, Ligero vs Mastiff could steel the show and Kaylee Ray vs CJ will be very interesting.

After his big win over Dupree I would have thought Max Angelous has a good chance of making into into the 6 man scramble. Not sure about the last name Joey Hayes maybe? He won a multi man match a few shows ago, so he probably deserves a chance.

Hoping for the LDRS vs Fight Club, they had a belting match last year for a company up in Newcastle, and they are 2 of the best tag teams in the UK so worthy of being the first potential champions.

Cyanide better than Mastiff? Not on your nelly!

I don't mind Cyanide at all but Mastiff is and has been one of THE best in Britain for a few years now and he only gets better. Constantly adding to his moveset, anyone remember his springboard, somersault, dragonscrew planchamebob from a couple of years back. Insane!

I actually think they are nothing like each other. Mastiff gets my vote due to being a more unique draw in the North West as opposed to Cyenide who appears on every other show drawing between 20-300 people.

In Fairness I think Cyanide is actually a very good big man but he isn't on Mastiff's level right now (that's not to say he never will be). Mastiff is a hard hitting heavy weight beast with so much experience and huge matches under his belt, while Cyanide is only just starting to establish himself on the UK scene and hasn't got the big matches and top opponents on his CV yet. Putting the 2 against each other could be interesting.

Juvi is a very good shout and I'd be happy with that, isn't Gargano around that time as well? After we got Tozowa had such a blinder hopefully the DragonGate link will continue.

If Gargano is on the card Gargano vs Travis would be fantastic, or if you want to go import vs import Gargano vs Davey, (DG:USA champ vs former ROH world champ) would be an amazing, must see dream match.

The politics involved in Davey vs Gargano would be ridiculous. Amazing to see mind, but ROH aren't going to want their former Champ to lose to DG USA's main guy and vice versa.

You are right, i was thinking now Davey isn't champ anymore and might be out of New Japan it wouldn't be as much of an issue but the ROH, Carey Evolve, Gabe history probably would still mean it's not an option. But you never know, If you don't ask you don't get, so worth a try in case you could put it together.

Archived