Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

I want to go to this show so badly. Been dying to watch PCW live and only live a train journey away just the getting back part. Either way will be getting this on DVD or possibly Blu-Ray (If you are doing a Blu-Ray of it)

where do you live?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Really close to confirming my attendance. Haven't booked ticket yet since I know I'm planning on a holiday sometime in August/September but don't know dates yet. I'd better get a move on - looks like tickets will be going...going...gone.

Warrington, (I think one of the writers messaged PCW a few days ago on Alternative Wrestling Magazines behalf about media stuff.)

well say the show over run by 30mins (22:30), you would still make the 22:40 train as the station is 5mins from the venue and the same street so you cant get lost.

I want to go to this show so badly. Been dying to watch PCW live and only live a train journey away just the getting back part. Either way will be getting this on DVD or possibly Blu-Ray (If you are doing a Blu-Ray of it)

You should come, there is a 22.40 train from Preston to Warrington B&Q... erm Bank Quay that gets in at 23.02. It's just getting from there back home as the two stations in Warrington appear to be miles from anywhere, given commutes to Kelvin Close etc.

Probs meet in the bar whose name I still cant remember :laugh:

Got my ticket. Much to the chagrin of all in attendence, I shall be there, again ;)

We

• Paid Members

There is a Holiday Inn just by the station that

Which hotel? Cos if it's not far from the venue you could still go the tracksuit pants route for the actual show, then nip back and change!

The Holiday Inn just near the train station. That's probably a sensible idea, I just hate wearing any kind of sensible pants.

• Paid Members
Well, I've just bought my ticket, so I guess I'm in....

Excellent.

Coming to that pub that no once can decide the name of beforehand again?

I would think that would be likely, yes. May even try one of these so-called "steaks".

Well, I've just bought my ticket, so I guess I'm in....

Excellent.

Coming to that pub that no once can decide the name of beforehand again?

I would think that would be likely, yes. May even try one of these so-called "steaks".

Would any of you guys want to be filmed for a chat about PCW in 'that pub that no one can decide the name of beforehand again'? We want to put a little film together about our year etc and focus on the fans as the documentary missed off that part really.

Archived