Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

Thanks pat. I'm not on Facebook so that link didn't offer too much info beyond the date and time, hence asking questions.

My fiancee is moving to China at the end of the month for a 6 month work placement and whilst she's gone I though i'd try and get into British wrestling a bit more. PCW seemed a good place to start because of how much you all seem to love the product.

Hey, ask away. Sorry if was a bit curt, was multitasking, badly

Tickets are available on Skiddle and are on sale at present.

Even if the usual UKFF/ PCW crew arent about, and I cant for one reason see why yet, then everyone else is really friendly and you can get talking to pretty much anyone there. Never known anything quite like it to be honest.

6 Months in China, blimey that's a long time, you going over to see her whilst she is away?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently there's only a few tickets left. Literally. So if yer gonna get one, I'd suggest moving fast.

Afaik that's for this show, Front Row have pretty much sold out for the next one iirc, but plenty left otherwise. Brownie did say the next one didnt he?

Beijing on a weekend each month sounds pretty fucking awesome dude!

Going to be having to get to the show about 7:10, someone distract the announcer and hold the first event for me... :p

Ten Past 7? I hope you are arriving suitably up to speed, erm, drunkeded.

Seriously though.. That's a bummer :( Im sure you wont miss too much, but if you do those nice people by the bar can get you up to speed :)

Really looking forward to this show and can't believe that it's a week away. Great to know the show is sold out in advance, there can't be many UK companies that are able to sell 500 tickets for a show in advance and be able to declare it a sell out.

Wouldn't worry about being a little bit late...I imagine that with it being a big anniversary show, you won't miss out on too much by 10 past 7. Maybe.

Usual Freebird PCW question: We getting any in-ring photo ops at this show? If so, who?

If all else fails, you can have one with me. ;)

Archived