Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts/predictions resumed!

I'm looking forward to Trav/Rampage. Travis has shown he can work incredibly well when faced with facing a physically stronger wrestler like Kevin Thorne, Stixx and Dave Mastiff so I'm hoping this match against Rampage continues this streak. I do hope Rampage makes an impression on the PCW audience enough to be used again as I have been very impressed the few times I have seen him. With his size, aura and wrestling abilities you can definitely see why WWE were impressed enough with him to sign him to America. We are very fortunate that a talent like that made the decision to return to England, as he really is going to be a large fish in a small pond now. For a few years Martin Stone was seen as the figurehead of heavyweight wrestling in England and I now believe Rampage is going to be the one to claim that mantle. However tonight is going to be Trav's night as he is going to look really strong when he makes his decision at the end of the night.

I think the four way is going to be good, but not quite sure how good just yet. I think I'd be more excited if it was elimination rather than straight one pinfall/submission, but there are too many good combinations here to pass up. I hope Lionnheart and Davey get a lot of time in the ring together to make up for us not getting Lionheart/Richards II. I hope Mastiff makes it into this match so he can show Davey what working stiff is all about. If Ligero is the one to advance, he's had quality interactions with both Richards and Lionheart in the past. I have to say I do think T-Bone is losing the belt. He's been a great first Champ for PCW and had a good run with the belt, but I do think tonight is the night. So for that reason I'm thinking Lionheart takes the win, but he won't be beating T-Bone directly.

And afterwards, with all the history between Lionheart and Travis..... But after the I Quit match, I don't know if Trav could beat Lionheart again.

So excited for this show now. Bring it on!!!

Archived