Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

Would any of you guys want to be filmed for a chat about PCW in 'that pub that no one can decide the name of beforehand again'? We want to put a little film together about our year etc and focus on the fans as the documentary missed off that part really.

Yup, I'm up for that, could bore everyone to tears t :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone give me a clue to the name of this pub that people don't know the name of?

It's in the thread for the last event. It's next door to the venue pretty much. If you ask for people to direct you to Wall Street or 'Squares' People will generally know where you mean. I think it's actually called 'Fishers' but I have been horribly wrong more than once in these threads.. I just go cos the beer is cheap, as are the Jager's ish.. They do some great deals.. and the food isnt bad if they havent got to kill the cow first :)

It's in the thread for the last event. It's next door to the venue pretty much. If you ask for people to direct you to Wall Street or 'Squares' People will generally know where you mean. I think it's actually called 'Fishers' but I have been horribly wrong more than once in these threads.. I just go cos the beer is cheap, as are the Jager's ish.. They do some great deals.. and the food isnt bad if they havent got to kill the cow first :)

If it

• Paid Members
Can anyone give me a clue to the name of this pub that people don't know the name of?

It's the one shown as 'Wall Street' in this picture, just a few doors down from where the show is being held (Lava/Ignite, also in this pic...), and bang on Preston's 'high street':

prestone.jpg

What time do you all meet up at the pub for pre-drinking? Don't want to get there and be a billy no-mates.

I'm planning on getting there early ish from around 2/3pm. I've got a halfday from work, should I still have a placement. The bar usually has deals on beers etc between 5-6pm and iirc has 4 jagers for 10 quid.

Archived