Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

Would be decent that....you never know fludder could pull out anyone maybe even another import who

knows

maybe even 2? ;)

ticket pre sales approaching the 300 mark out of 500 available and its 2months today away from the show, when I do announce more names then im expecting selling out in advance and will top off an amazing year.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ticket pre sales approaching the 300 mark out of 500 available and its 2months today away from the show, when I do announce more names then im expecting selling out in advance and will top off an amazing year.

Thank you for reminding me that I'd inexpliably forgotten to actually buy a ticket for this. That problem is fixed now.

Depending on Davey's match I might come see this

Let's face it whoever fludder has in mind for Daveys opponent is going to be one of the top names in the uk.......plus who's to know there could even be other imports around by then as well............you will not be disappointed trust me

davey richards vs lionheart would be amence

Let's face it whoever fludder has in mind for Daveys opponent is going to be one of the top names in the uk.......plus who's to know there could even be other imports around by then as well............you will not be disappointed trust me

It was amazing.

Its on the best of lionheart dvd!

From 101

It was amazing.

From 101

Seriously??? theres a best of Lionheart dvd.

It was amazing.

From 101

Pretty good live too:

IMG_9166.JPG

Archived