Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I guess we're not getting Juvi then? Was he the guy that fell through??

I wont say who it was or could of been as its not right. One thing is I wont announce a wrestler until everything like a visa is in place and I have proof of this.

Seems strange, if it was Juvi, that he's announced for Southside but fell through for this show. Nonetheless, I completely respect your decision not to announce guys before they're 100% official. Lord knows how many times we've all been stung with the promise of imports only to be presented with a cock and bull story on the day.

Either way, the card is ridiculously stacked and is surely a contender for UK Show of the Year on paper

Either way, the card is ridiculously stacked and is surely a contender for UK Show of the Year on paper

Pretty much every PCW is UK show of the year to be fair. Can see alot of contenders come awards time. Never Give Up, Guild Wars and Blood Sweat and Beers have all been utterly fantastic.

Pretty much every PCW is UK show of the year to be fair. Can see alot of contenders come awards time. Never Give Up, Guild Wars and Blood Sweat and Beers have all been utterly fantastic.

Seconded. The two in bold are two of the best night of wrestling I

Seconded. The two in bold are two of the best night of wrestling I

I saw Rampage againts BT Gunn in April, fantastic match and he'll be a great addition.

Very good chance for MOTN, and there's already plenty of those!

You're getting 7 matches here that could be main events elsewhere

well it could be 8 ;)

I saw Rampage againts BT Gunn in April, fantastic match and he'll be a great addition.

Very good chance for MOTN, and there's already plenty of those!

You're getting 7 matches here that could be main events elsewhere

well it could be 8 ;)

Good point, Trav against any of those 4 could be MOTN (in fact against 2 of them it already has, 3 times!)

Got my ticket. Much to the chagrin of all in attendence, I shall be there, again ;)

Yeh shifted another 12 tickets today so we have 143 left, thats a monster pre sale of 357! Its going to be packed and a fitting way to have our big show :)

I want to go to this show so badly. Been dying to watch PCW live and only live a train journey away just the getting back part. Either way will be getting this on DVD or possibly Blu-Ray (If you are doing a Blu-Ray of it)

There is a Holiday Inn just by the station that

Archived