Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

There's usually an afterparty in the Lava, is there not?

I dont go on these things, usually skint, but yeah there is usually something afterwards. Tales from the nights out after usually get recounted on fb by various PCW staff and Wrestlers and fans. Last show, Skepta was on at Toke's (whoever the fuck that is).

The trick is trying to pace yourself through the night, but that will never happen with, cheap drinks, Richie and the other PCW Barflys about :thumbsup:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont go on these things, usually skint, but yeah there is usually something afterwards. Tales from the nights out after usually get recounted on fb by various PCW staff and Wrestlers and fans. Last show, Skepta was on at Toke's (whoever the fuck that is).

The trick is trying to pace yourself through the night, but that will never happen with, cheap drinks, Richie and the other PCW Barflys about :thumbsup:

I managed to miss Skepta last time, which by all accounts is a good thing :laugh:

I managed to miss Skepta last time, which by all accounts is a good thing :laugh:

I cant recall if I watched him or not? fishballs and sambucas finished me off!

After being embarrased in the Royal Rumble match, CJ Banks wants revenge against the person who eliminated him! This is a must see match!

A PCW first time ever match! Can Kay Lee Ray overcome the odds?

Be at PCW First Anniversary Show - One But Not Forgotten to find out!

BanksKLR.jpg

I cant recall if I watched him or not? fishballs and sambucas finished me off!

I forgot about the Sambucas! :laugh:

Kaylee vs CJ should be brilliant. I actually think I've seen Kaylee interfere more in mens matches/take part in rumbles than wrestle in womens matches! Girl has no fear!

Jonathan Gresham, Dean Allmark & Martin Kirby added to the 6 man cruiserweight scramble to crown our first ever cruiserweight champion!

Be at PCW First Anniversary Show - One But Not Forgotten to see it!

Archived