Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

Dont think I actually announced it on here so -

Crowning our 1st Cruiser Weight Champion -

facebook2.jpg

and Crowning our 1st Tag Team Champion

facebook1.jpg

and could T-Bones year long reign as champion come to an end with Kris Travis saying he will be cashing in his MITB briefcase on Aug 17th!

facebook3.jpg

and over 60% of tickets sold we are down to less than 200 on sale :)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck. There's a little bit of Richards vs Lionheart II in their until we eventually get their one on one singles rematch. I'm sure The Doctor loves the sound of Mossy throwing Davey around. So much good combinations in there.

Is this elimination?

Davey/Lionheart as final two so when Trav cashes in there's a lot of back history if he were to face Lionheart :D

FULL CARD ANNOUNCED - Over 2/3 tickets have been sold!

Preston City Wrestling

First Anniversary Show - One But Not Forgotten

Date: 17th August

Time: Doors 18:00 Show 19:00

Huge 4 was main event for the PCW Championship

4way.jpg

CJ Banks wants Rumble Revenge

BanksKLR.jpg

RampageTravis.jpg

6 man scramble to crown our first ever Cruiser Weight Champion

facebook2.jpg

3 way tag to crown our first ever tag team champions

facebook1.jpg

UKs #1 Big Man v UKs #1 Small Man

LigeroMastiff.jpg

Bubblegum v The Hammer

HammerBubblegum.jpg

Kris Travis has announced he will cash in his Money In The Bank contract at one point during the show!

TravisMITB.jpg

Tickets http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Preston/La...hards/11649062/

Front Row: SOLD OUT (in 18hrs after going on sale)

Second Row:

Very nice addition with Rampage Brown there. Only seen him the twice but the guy is fantastic and we really are lucky to have him back in England. He could have stagnated in Florida but he made the decision to come back to England to wrestle the way he wants and he could end up being a big fish in a small pond. I could see him taking the mantle Martin Stone left pre-injury.

Hope Rockstar Spud and Max Angelus return back to Preston after their good showings in June.

Have to admit that 4-way is very tasty, even if I did selfishly continue to want the Lionheart/Richards singles rematch.

I'm also gutted that we didn't get Lionheart vs Davey, it seems the obvious match to do and now that PCW and Soutshide have booked their matches I'm not sure we will see it anywhere else.

But with that possibility ruled out by Lionheart being announced in the 4 way early on I've been hoping to see Davey vs Travis.

Still might see davey v travis if richards wins the 4 way and belt ,Travis has said he is cashing in his mitb suitcase

I'd be happy with that if the cashed in MITB was a proper match in itself, but often cashed in matches are short and not really competitive, and that would be a waste. I'd love to see Davey and Trav get a good 20+ mins and see if they can outdo Ligero / Tozowa.

Archived