Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depending on Davey's match I might come see this

Let's face it whoever fludder has in mind for Daveys opponent is going to be one of the top names in the uk.......plus who's to know there could even be other imports around by then as well............you will not be disappointed trust me

Depending on Davey's match I might come see this

Let's face it whoever fludder has in mind for Daveys opponent is going to be one of the top names in the uk.......plus who's to know there could even be other imports around by then as well............you will not be disappointed trust me

totally and well we have shifted 140 tickets for this already! yes 140! To avoid missing out buy early and trust my past record of delivering big matches :)

I think the 'smart money' would be on having Davey in a singles match, given thats the capacity that the majority will probably want him in and its potentially the best platform for him to showcase all of his skills but I honestly wouldn't mind him being in the 4 way. It'd be a nice change aswell given that hes got a big singles match with Jack Gallagher at FSW the week later. Would love to see him take on say T Bone, Kris Travis and Johnny Moss.

The Cruiserweight scramble should be fun. Im expecting to see Gresham in that, along with Noam Dar, Dean Allmark, perhaps Spud, CJ Banks and hopefully somebody like 'Lightning Kid' Mark Andrews.

Well if Davey's going in the 4way then one of them HAS to be T-Bone seeing as the match is for the Title and he's the champ. Personally, like others have said I'm not a fan of sticking an import in a multiman match unless it's an enhancement import such as Gresham in a cruiserweight multiman. Davey would be lost a little in a multiman match that would consist of him, T Bone and probably Lionheart plus another. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the action would be good but I'd just prefer Davey in a singles.

• Paid Members
I think the 'smart money' would be on having Davey in a singles match, given thats the capacity that the majority will probably want him in and its potentially the best platform for him to showcase all of his skills but I honestly wouldn't mind him being in the 4 way. It'd be a nice change aswell given that hes got a big singles match with Jack Gallagher at FSW the week later. Would love to see him take on say T Bone, Kris Travis and Johnny Moss.

The Cruiserweight scramble should be fun. Im expecting to see Gresham in that, along with Noam Dar, Dean Allmark, perhaps Spud, CJ Banks and hopefully somebody like 'Lightning Kid' Mark Andrews.

Have to agree on Andrews, would be a great addition to names there that are regulars. He'd blend excellently into that group of people if that's the participants for sure

Preston City Wrestling

First Anniversary Show - One But Not Forgotten

Date: 17th August

Time: Doors 18:00 Show 19:00

UKs #1 Big Man v UKs #1 Small Man

LigeroMastiff.jpg

Bubblegum v The Hammer

HammerBubblegum.jpg

Kris Travis has announced he will cash in his Money In The Bank contract at one point during the show!

TravisMITB.jpg

Tickets http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Preston/La...hards/11649062/

Front Row: SOLD OUT (in 18hrs after going on sale last night)

Second Row:

• Paid Members

Looks like I'm going to be bringing 3 friends with me to this now, quite a surprise seeing as I figured I'd be on a bus by myself, now I'm doing a car journey down the A49 it seems. One of them came with me to NOAH and loved it, not sure how the other two will find a live wrestling show, but I'm sure atmosphere, the people around and alcohol will get them into it for sure.

Do many of you go out in Preston after or?

• Paid Members

Haha yeah man that's fair enough.

Well we'll be looking for somewhere before the show and for some food I'd imagine so the pub down the road sounds great. After that well we'll find somewhere to go out drinking I'm sure.

I'm right in thinking the prices for alcohol in Lava are quite low aren't I?

Archived