Preston City Wrestling - One But Not Forgotten - 1st Anniversary

fludder99

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crikey. I heard that the insurance is considerably higher if you raise the venue capacity to full, so there must be a decent demand for the show if the tickets are being made available.

PCW: Fuck yeah.

On the "staying out" front, if I ever get this footy ticket sold before the weekend I'll be out untill I'm thrown out.

Looking forward to tomorrows show. I missed seeing Davey last Friday due to work and a few friends made Davey sound really good with his match with Banks. First PCW show aswell got the Premier Inn booked aswell so will be making it to the after party.

Any idea how much drinks are?

not sure, I only seemed to drink the

Looking forward to tomorrows show. I missed seeing Davey last Friday due to work and a few friends made Davey sound really good with his match with Banks. First PCW show aswell got the Premier Inn booked aswell so will be making it to the after party.

Any idea how much drinks are?

There are usually quite a lot of Bottles for

Really can't wait to finish work tomorrow and get straight in the car.... To get stuck in traffic on the M62 for a long while most likely. But hopefully with it being the school holidays and people abroad, the traffic won't be that bad.

I think I heard the Cruiserweight scramble was going to open the show, and out of all the great matches that could lay a claim to being MOTN, I feel this could potentially be the strongest contender. When you've got talent the likes of Dar, Gresham, Allmark, Hayes and Kirby in there, you know you're going to have a good match. And with the 20 minute stip, those last few minutes are going to get seriously heated, intense and crazy as I'm expecting several last second grasps at getting the last pinfall in the match. Oh and Dave Rayne's in there too. I'm picking Dar for the win as he deserves to hold a Title in England and I'm expecting some PCW/Scottish dominance over the course of the night.

Hammer vs Bubblegum should be good. Bubblegum has shown to be excellent in the role of the little sheet heel managing to survive against larger foes through sheer wit and determination. The Hammer, like The Hulk, will just smash. So all will be good in the world. So yeah Hammer for the win.

Banks vs Kay Lee Ray wouldn't be my first option for either of them, but to PCW's credit this one has a back-story to give it some meaning. Heard a lot of good things about KLR and she really does seem to be positioned as one of the fastest rising female wrestlers in the UK. I'm hoping for a lot of heart and fire from her tomorrow night, especially seen as I'm gonna stick my neck out and say she'll somehow manage to get a quick pin on Banks. Most likely through using the tights.... Banks does love exposing his ass crack.

Not quite as sold on the three way tag match. You've got two incredibly strong face teams, one who's appealing is to be smash mouth and interject a little comedy, the other's appeal is that Manson is all mouth and LOTS of comedy. And then Fight Club who are heel-ish, but I'm expecting more of a bruiser/brawler mindset to this match considering their opponents. I'm gonna side with Fight Club so by this point in the show, the Scots have really taken over.

I'm expecting Ligero/Mastiff to be high up on the card, but not right before the main event to give the victor a breather. Now if the cruiserweight match doesn't steal the show, this should. This is exactly what it's billed as - England's best big man vs England's best high flyer. Considering the talent of both men and the tremendous strides they have made in improving their performances, this will be the first time they have clashed since 2008. Back when Mastiff was still Moralez and yet to really come out into his own. Ligero was good back then, but 2012 Ligero would be the vet carrying his younger self through a match. Un-cool fact that if I were to ever have booked my own show, back before this was announced, I'd had this match in mind as main event for over a year. Now PCW and that Wolves based fed has seen the potential these two have together and gone for it. I'm going with Mastiff if for no other reason than I want him vs Davey in the main event.

TBC...

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a couple of us going nuts for Dave Mastiff in his match with Ligero. Can't help but feel we'll be in the minority, but as you say, the prospect of Mastiff in that main event is pretty excellent for that one soul reason. I don't know why, but if Ligero goes through, I can actually see him winning.

Archived