Is there a forum like UKFF but for MMA?

Stealingsilver

Hi guys,

I know that there is discussion regarding UFC bouts on here but recently I have heavily got into MMA. I have so many questions but do not think that they will be received in the main forum.

I have googled this but there seems to be so many forums around and most of them are quite dead.

Thanks in advance

• Paid Members

The MMA discussion on here is probably the most 'troll free' & reasonable I've found (not that I've searched that far & wide). Sherdog is terrible & The Underground, although the favoured place online for fighters, trainers etc is full of knuckle draggers too.

• Paid Members
2568639[/url]']

Hi guys,

I know that there is discussion regarding UFC bouts on here but recently I have heavily got into MMA. I have so many questions but do not think that they will be received in the main forum.

I have googled this but there seems to be so many forums around and most of them are quite dead.

Thanks in advance

You should ask your questions in the MMA thread in On Topic. Guys like Wand, Jim and Ebb really know their shit. Avoid Sherdog like the plague. Far too much discussion of which most is total bollocks. Most other MMA forums are the same too.

I only post on the UKFF MMA bits. I will fick through the UG and Sherdog but do not post.

More friendly round here, you can disagree without being called a cunt, plus as said guys like Wand, EBB, Dead Mike, David, Natural and Kisser to name a few really know their shit.

• Paid Members

yeh, there are tons of MMA forums, i think it's best to find a decent smaller one though. Like everyone's said the main ones like Sherdog + The Underground are just a nightmare, there's decent posters on there but there's so many cretins it aint really worth your time. Them forums move so quickly too that if you post anything it's literally buried within minutes.

I spend most time on the UKFF, but i do post on Cage Warriors from time to time, that's more a place to talk UK MMA though.

Archived