The refs not looking.. 'twat'

Kaz Hayashi

Daniel Bryan should start carrying around a copy of When Harry Met Sally.

You've Got Mail mate, and for the record I loved Miss Betsy as a weapon as used by Outlaw Ron Bass. Boss Man tops the chart with the nightstick though. I've always, always hated Triple H's sledgehammer.

Why You've Got Mail? I thought When Harry Met Sally made sense due to the fake orgasm-I'll-have-what-she's-having scene being similar to his 'Yes!' 'Yes!' 'Yes!' spiel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Why You've Got Mail? I thought When Harry Met Sally made sense due to the fake orgasm-I'll-have-what-she's-having scene being similar to his 'Yes!' 'Yes!' 'Yes!' spiel

Perhaps he'd just sent him a PM :/

JJ and Honky with the guitar I always liked any way.

JJ's brief spell with the cello didn't stand up sadly.

The greatest usage of a foreign object was always a title belt-to-the-head shot, especially during 2001. The way that the WWF made out that a clip over the forehead from a humble strap was as devastating as getting the steel steps wrapped around a wrestler's cranium was pure magic.

However, "The roll-of-dimes", in my opinion, is the best weapon ever. Tully Blanchard, 1982.

The way Randy Savage shattered the sceptre over Warriors head holds a special place in heart.

The roll of quarters was killed for me at BATB 96 Bubba Rodgers vs John Tenta roll of quarters on a pole match.

Don't like a weapon you cannot use convincingly the sledgehammer but worst I remeber I think Bad Blood 03 a hammer. Totally kills it.

• Paid Members
The greatest usage of a foreign object was always a title belt-to-the-head shot, especially during 2001. The way that the WWF made out that a clip over the forehead from a humble strap was as devastating as getting the steel steps wrapped around a wrestler's cranium was pure magic.

However, "The roll-of-dimes", in my opinion, is the best weapon ever. Tully Blanchard, 1982.

Tully Blanchard used to say his fists were weapons as well I believe. He referred to his fists as Venus and Jupiter. I love Tully Blanchard.

Someone needs to come out and play the violin before each of their matches, then use it as a weapon. Not only have you got the violin to break over people's heads but a bow to poke people in the eye and to hold against throats.

• Paid Members
Someone needs to come out and play the violin before each of their matches, then use it as a weapon. Not only have you got the violin to break over people's heads but a bow to poke people in the eye and to hold against throats.

He can even have a big FCW lad on double bass, and a diva on the cello and they can be 'The Innovators of Violins'.

• Paid Members

Because of the way the title's been written, initially I thought this thread was going to be about tag matches where the ref doesn't see the tag and somehow develops superhuman strength to hold back the angry babyface from coming in the ring.

Ryder should have his Internet Championship and Kane should use his miners mask and maybe even put it on opponents when they are beat as they join his band of monsters. Otunga should defo have his coffee holder thing with him at all times and take a sip throughout his matches and Wade Barrett would be good with a cane maybe

Archived