The refs not looking.. 'twat'

Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Considering a foreign object gimmick is usually associated with being a heel, how many babyfaces had foreign objects as their gimmick and were usually seen trying to twat the heels? Jim Duggan immediately springs to mind, Maybe big Herc with his chain, too.

Anyone else?

• Paid Members
Considering a foreign object gimmick is usually associated with being a heel, how many babyfaces had foreign objects as their gimmick and were usually seen trying to twat the heels? Jim Duggan immediately springs to mind, Maybe big Herc with his chain, too.

Anyone else?

Tajiri - green mist

Doink - Dink, bucket, etc

Hogan - always broke the rules, Heenan will back me up

Brutus - Sheers (not sure if he used them as such, but always intimidated his foe, much like LOD and spikes

Did Angle use his medals as a weapon as a face?

Did USA Luger use his metal plated arm? or was that only pointed out when he was a heel?

Foley - Socko

Theres probs quite a few more, i'm trying to think of moments when Heenan or Lawler went off it due to a face using objects.

What was the name that old Canadian wrestler that used to put an American football helmet on then repeatedly headbutt his opponent's kidneys? I remember seeing a clip on Legends of Wrestling Roundtable. I thought it looked really good and could definetly be used for somebody like Jack Swagger.

Anyone else?

Has James Storm ever used the beer bottle as a weapon as a face?

He does use the beer spit as a face, at least. I suppose that counts as a weapon.

Anyone else?

Has James Storm ever used the beer bottle as a weapon as a face?

He does use the beer spit as a face, at least. I suppose that counts as a weapon.

Don't think so, last time it was used Robert Roode used it against him.

Archived