Jim Cornette is a fuckin God...

IronSheik

Jim Coenette's shoots and commentary pod casts are so entertaining. I've developed a new found love for this guy. He shoots from the hip and tells it like it is... He's passionate about the biz and most of what he says makes sense... I wonder if he's burnt all his bridges at WWE or whether he'll be utilised again some day?

He brought through alot of decent stars at O.V.Doubya and he's commented that the shelves haven't been restocked properly in years in terms if talent succession planning.

This muh fugga's a wrestling icon...

• Paid Members

Good lord, have you seen some of the shite you guys come up with in the fantasy booking threads? People in glass houses....

People in glass houses....

And there's why Cornette's not got a leg to stand on. None of the writers and bookers he rants about have ever done anything as shit as his fantasy WWF-WCW Invasion. Now cunt off back to your ROHole, you worthless little wretch.

• Paid Members
Jim Cornette is not afraid to speak his mind hence why he gets heat from people.

He seems a bit timid when he's working with them though. Not word one from him about Russo when he was towing the TNA company line on the Observer show he did. Found his confidence when he wasn't being paid by them later on though. How brave.

He seems a bit timid when he's working with them though. Not word one from him about Russo when he was towing the TNA company line on the Observer show he did. Found his confidence when he wasn't being paid by them later on though. How brave.

Like just about everyone else in wrestling, then.

• Paid Members

I realised way before the Guest Booker DVD that as entertaining as Cornette is to listen to and as much sense as he makes, when it comes to reality, it doesn't translate because he's stuck about 30 years ago.

Working in OVW was perfect for Cornette, it was like a time capsule. And it was perfect for WWE because it developed people with basic skills who they could develop. Their development process hasn't been right ever since.

Good lord, have you seen some of the shite you guys come up with in the fantasy booking threads? People in glass houses....

You just don't get it, do you, you absolute turd? If it was Gabe Sapolsky, Vince Russo, Paul Heyman and Brian Gerwitz who were replying to this thread, maybe you'd actually make sense. As it is, your 'glass houses' comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Why the fuck am I posting this? You won't come back to this. I could call your mother a cunt and you'd still be off to another thread to post another boring, unfunny, snarky one-liner. Piss off, you troll.

Archived