WWE re-signs former star? *RAW SPOILERS*

Dean Ayass

• Paid Members
Who else would you want to see back?

I like to think if the Dudleys became available WWE would make a move. They could do with a few more experienced solid hands about. I agree with bringing back Xpac and Billy Gunn.

I think Rhino would be worth another shot, too.

Edit: And Bob Holly.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proper chuffed if Albert is back...that Save The A-Train campaign finally paid off!

I'd like to see Rhyno back at some stage, though I doubt anyone will agree with me. He was a quality heel in ECW but it never translated well to the big stage for some reason. I'd like to see him given another chance to pull it off. Sean Morley could be a good shout for another run under a more PG-friendly gimmick...he's been gone a few years now, but must still be pretty young.

I'm surprised Johnny hasn't brought Road Warrior Animal in for One Last Run yet. In fact, if ever there was a time for that, it's now - I'd be far more up for this 'Mania match if it had Animal and Johnny Ace himself on Team Laurinaitis.

Edit: So much for nobody agreeing about Rhyno :laugh:

• Paid Members

I never got why TAKA Michinoku wasn't kept around. I don't think I ever saw him involved in anything terrible. He was a solid singles light heavyweight, and you could do worse than have KAIENTAI knocking about for comedy fodder.

I never got why TAKA Michinoku wasn't kept around. I don't think I ever saw him involved in anything terrible. He was a solid singles light heavyweight, and you could do worse than have KAIENTAI knocking about for comedy fodder.

INDEED!!!

I'd love to see Angle back sooner rather than later.

And Tajiri, just for my own personal amusement.

Agreed on Angle, I think I miss him more than anyone else who has left the roster in the last 10 years or so, I don't really watch TNA but I've always felt that Kurt should end his in-ring career on the big stage. Whether he was involved in show long angles or having brilliant matches on PPV, he left a big hole in the roster, one which has never really been filled in my opinion.

Angle coming back in would be massive, he could make a real impact. Other than him there aren't many old names out there that could come back and still make a difference. I'd like to see Road Dogg and Sweet Billy G get a run together though.

Its hard to believe Kurt has been gone from WWE almost as long as he was there! He has been left almost 6 years and was only on WWE TV for less than 7 years, I think he is still the best all rounder in the business

• Paid Members

I'd defintely love to see Rhyno have a dominating run. He's always been one of my favourites and the Gore is still an incredibly effective finisher. I can totally imagine him Goring people such as primo or Mr Ziggles right out their boots.

Also simply because I always loved watching him I'd love to see a Gangrel return, maybe even forming a new Brood. Gangrel was awesome, plus anything to hear that theme music again. The guy probably had the best entrance ever.

I'd defintely love to see Rhyno have a dominating run. He's always been one of my favourites and the Gore is still an incredibly effective finisher. I can totally imagine him Goring people such as primo or Mr Ziggles right out their boots.

Also simply because I always loved watching him I'd love to see a Gangrel return, maybe even forming a new Brood. Gangrel was awesome, plus anything to hear that theme music again. The guy probably had the best entrance ever.

Unless your watching his TNA iMPACT video game entrance -

I was never a big fan of A-Train when he was around, but looking back he was actually pretty damn good. I'd welcome him back with open arms.

I will also echo peoples' thoughts about possible Billy Gunn and Rhino returns. I've always rated both pretty high, especially Gunn who is one of the most underrated of all time.

• Paid Members
I'd love to see Angle back sooner rather than later.

And Tajiri, just for my own personal amusement.

Agreed on Angle, I think I miss him more than anyone else who has left the roster in the last 10 years or so, I don't really watch TNA but I've always felt that Kurt should end his in-ring career on the big stage. Whether he was involved in show long angles or having brilliant matches on PPV, he left a big hole in the roster, one which has never really been filled in my opinion.

I'm sure at this stage in his career, and considering people have been expecting him to die for the last 7 years or so, that they could negotiate some kind of deal with him that would see him work less. The style's a lot less physically demanding than it was for most of his run, too, it would be a logical choice for him. It would be a shame to close up his career at TNA where practically no-one would see him or care.

Archived