WWE re-signs former star? *RAW SPOILERS*

Dean Ayass

A-train has a great look if he gets a decent push he would work well on either show working with Punk, Cena, Orton.

But hopefully they wont stick in on tv and do nout with him

Off Topic: Ive said a few times that Rhyno would be a great choice to come back, he could fill the role of being a solid midcard hand to work with, kinda the hole left by Beniot, Guerrero.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A-train has a great look if he gets a decent push he would work well on either show working with Punk, Cena, Orton.

But hopefully they wont stick in on tv and do nout with him

Off Topic: Ive said a few times that Rhyno would be a great choice to come back, he could fill the role of being a solid midcard hand to work with, kinda the hole left by Benoit, Guerrero.

Hmmm, did you really just put Rhyno in the same bracket as those two?

I don't think Angle should go back. He's a shadow of himself, TNA do a good job of hiding it by putting him with only good wrestlers who can complement him, and obviously the smaller average size of TNA's roster means he still looks fairly imposing.

But in the WWE he'd look tiny compared to his heyday, and his frailties would be more obvious on the big stage. I also suspect he'd never pass the piss tests.

A-Train would be great back, but how many years does he have left? He's fucking huge nowadays, and has been mainly a tag wrestler I think. This sounds unlikely to me.

Like most, I'm baffled as to why X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn haven't been brought back onto tv. There's got to be a few other Attitude guys still out there that are in good shape. RVD may have phoned it in for TNA, but surely he'll be back in WWE and motivated at some point?

I don't think Angle should go back. He's a shadow of himself, TNA do a good job of hiding it by putting him with only good wrestlers who can complement him, and obviously the smaller average size of TNA's roster means he still looks fairly imposing.

But in the WWE he'd look tiny compared to his heyday, and his frailties would be more obvious on the big stage. I also suspect he'd never pass the piss tests.

A-Train would be great back, but how many years does he have left? He's fucking huge nowadays, and has been mainly a tag wrestler I think. This sounds unlikely to me.

Like most, I'm baffled as to why X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn haven't been brought back onto tv. There's got to be a few other Attitude guys still out there that are in good shape. RVD may have phoned it in for TNA, but surely he'll be back in WWE and motivated at some point?

I love me some D-O-Double G but he wasn't exactly in shape at the Rumble was he? X-Pac I'd be happy to see back but these days I'm pretty sure his face would scare children in HD, and he seems happy enough working in FCW, but given the chance I'd take him back in a heartbeat and I reckon the crowds would be well behind it!

I'm pretty stoked if the A-Train thing is true, at least he looks fucking different than anybody else, he stands out and he is unique. No idea what he's like in the ring these days, but why not.

I'd also like to see the return of Carlito.

• Paid Members

Loki I think WWE would get plenty of years out of Albert. Wasn't he really young when he debuted in 99? Probably in his mid/late 30s now. Many wrestlers' prime age.

Great news if true, he is someone they could push massively and he'd do well. World champion within a year of returning I reckon.

• Paid Members
I love me some D-O-Double G but he wasn't exactly in shape at the Rumble was he? X-Pac I'd be happy to see back but these days I'm pretty sure his face would scare children in HD, and he seems happy enough working in FCW, but given the chance I'd take him back in a heartbeat and I reckon the crowds would be well behind it!

I actually thought he looked pretty good at the Rumble, he moved about quite well. Considering the guy was never known for his physique in the first place and always wrestled in vests and long pants, I don't think anybody would really notice the difference if he got back in the ring now.

Wiki has A-Train down as being 39. Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that he's personally dismissed the rumours of a WWE return though.

His latest Tweet: "Nope". In reply to: "Have you signed a contract to return to WWE?".

Loki I think WWE would get plenty of years out of Albert. Wasn't he really young when he debuted in 99? Probably in his mid/late 30s now. Many wrestlers' prime age.

Great news if true, he is someone they could push massively and he'd do well. World champion within a year of returning I reckon.

at least he wont get f5'ed anymore

• Paid Members
Wiki has A-Train down as being 39. Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that he's personally dismissed the rumours of a WWE return though.

His latest Tweet: "Nope". In reply to: "Have you signed a contract to return to WWE?".

Jericho spent the whole day of his re-debut denying he was coming back, despite being pictured in Memphis. Kevin Nash denied he was coming back for the Rumble on camera, despite being in Boston, claiming his dyed hair & beard were for a movie. I'm not saying Albert saying he hasn't resigned on Twitter means nothing, but it doesn't definately rule it out either.

• Paid Members

Courtesy of someone who watches more Japanese stuff than I do but doesn't post here any more: Apparently, he's been doing mostly tag stuff for a little while, and his rare singles work hasn't been setting the world on fire as a result, but before that he had an amazing main-event singles run where he was especially good at being a base for smaller guys. I'm told there are a plethora of potentially great matches for him in WWE if he can recapture that form. And to get a call for WWE at 39 is a pretty good motivator.

Do you think they could have johnny do an NJPW invasion he would need an MVP.

Since they've mentioned it on TV enough an AJPW invasion would make more sense, but since WWE would probably only bring back guys theyve used before rather than new All Japan talent wouldn't that mean that Rosey is the star of the group, Tomko gets the odd win before being arrested and either being released or overdosing, and Kaz Hayashi and Taka Michinoku get jobbed out because Takas a cruiserweight and Kaz is a cruiserweight & a WCW guy.

• Paid Members

Courtesy of someone who watches more Japanese stuff than I do but doesn't post here any more: Apparently, he's been doing mostly tag stuff for a little while, and his rare singles work hasn't been setting the world on fire as a result, but before that he had an amazing main-event singles run where he was especially good at being a base for smaller guys. I'm told there are a plethora of potentially great matches for him in WWE if he can recapture that form. And to get a call for WWE at 39 is a pretty good motivator.

The style is much different in WWE too, so he won't have to go as hard anymore. So that will help is body a lot.

Archived