WWE re-signs former star? *RAW SPOILERS*

Dean Ayass

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching last weeks NJPW show and his tag partner Karl Anderson did say that 2012 he was going to break out into singles and this would be his year.

Obviously that was already pre-planned what with Bernard taking time off to be with his family, but it does contradict him saying on twitter he would be on the next NJPW tour of which he is currently not booked nor needed seen as the NJ Cup participants have already been revealed.

• Paid Members
I can't remember anything from from back in day but whats his promo work like?

Not too shabby. I think this is as much as he probably got ring wise.

How long did Albert have that theme? I don't remember it at all, and I'd usually remember something as fucking bad-ass as that.

I can't remember anything from from back in day but whats his promo work like?

Not too shabby. I think this is as much as he probably got ring wise.

How long did Albert have that theme? I don't remember it at all, and I'd usually remember something as fucking bad-ass as that.

I think about mid to late 2002. It's probably hard to remember as he was floundering and wasn't up to much for a few months before the Train gimmick got started.

somebody lied - shock horror!

i hope he gets a proper push - albert was crap, so was the ''hip hop hippo'' but a-train i thought could have been a good upper card heel. he had good matches with taker and benoit on ppv but in the end at the time they had bigger stars to deal with.

with wwes current roster being as thin as angelina love, this is a good time for him to come back. not sure of the new name though.

Boys, its not a massive spoiler. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

This is the forum where someone cried to the mods because I mentioned that Sting put on some facepaint on an episode of Impact. Apparently the revelation that a man put on some paint on an episode of Impact that aired a week and a half in the past "spoiled" the show for them. Although that didn't stop them from writing a load of spoilers for the next weeks show though. The spoiler rule basically depends on who's doing the spoiling.

And Tajiri, just for my own personal amusement.

Thankfully Tajiri has better things to do.

Archived