WWE re-signs former star? *RAW SPOILERS*

Dean Ayass

• Paid Members
Boys, its not a massive spoiler. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

This is the forum where someone cried to the mods because I mentioned that Sting put on some facepaint on an episode of Impact. Apparently the revelation that a man put on some paint on an episode of Impact that aired a week and a half in the past "spoiled" the show for them. Although that didn't stop them from writing a load of spoilers for the next weeks show though. The spoiler rule basically depends on who's doing the spoiling.

No. It was because you give away the ending of a show some people were planning on watching you dope. Down play it all you want, but you give away the ending (which was built up throughout the whole show) which exposed the main event of the next pay-per-view. Just because you watch wrestling with a negative cloud over it and dont care what happens next unless you have something to moan about, dont tar everyone else with the same brush. A spoiler is a spoiler. Some people might actually want to sit down and enjoy their wrestling without some gonk writing the ending in a none spoiler tagged thread in a typical vain attempt at humour.

Thankfully Tajiri has better things to do.

His promotion just died on its arse and Japan cant afford to pay its stars (hence why Albert is coming back). He's back doing US indy shows.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That video gets my juices flowing. Are they going to put him in some sort of mask, or will they just say "formerly known as A-Train" or will they just pretend we've never seen him before?

Anyway, the possibility of a post-Mania feud with Cena would be cool. A proper big, bad man for Cena to be all Superman against will be just the ticket after the insider-fest of his Rock feud.

I've read that post several times and I still don't know what the spoiler is meant to be.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

He implied that A-Train was lying, because there was a promo for his return on RAW last night. That is, while light at best, a spoiler for RAW.

• Paid Members
I've read that post several times and I still don't know what the spoiler is meant to be.

He implied that A-Train was lying, because there was a promo for his return on RAW last night. That is, while light at best, a spoiler for RAW.

He also mentioned that he doesn't like the new name, which makes it obvious that there was a debut or vignette

I wouldn't be bothered but some people will be. A spoiler is a spoiler. It doesn't depend at all on who does the spoiling.

• Paid Members
I wouldn't be bothered but some people will be. A spoiler is a spoiler.

I think the fact that there's been over 5 pages of discussion on his return means that people care enough about it that they'd like it to be a surprise, I guess it was fairly inevitable that it would crop up in this thread but I don't think anyone expected anything official about his return before 'Mania and it would've been a nice shock to see it out of the blue on RAW.

I read that IF he is coming back it could be in a bodyguard type role for Big Johnny. Not so sure on that idea, I'd rather see him as a monster heel or if they are bothered about the tag division stick him with Mark Henry in a modern day Natural Disasters & have them destroy everyone & hopefully create some interest in the belts again

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

when I first moaned this morning I never considered a vignette and wouldnt have been bothered about that, I figured when reading it there must have been a surprise debut

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived