NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Emma is awesome. She's hot but comes across as enough of a geek that you'd fancy your chances if you saw her in a pub. NXT has some great women right now.

Ā 

One thing that annoys me in WWE is the way women are only given a first name. Just really bugs me for some reason

Ā 

She's so awesome. The whole awkward dancing kills me everytime.

Ā 

Anyone seen the Cesaro/Neville match from this weeks NXT yet? Apparently it's wild. I've been waiting for it for weeks after seeing the NXT taping spoilers.

• Paid Members
NXT and VIntage collection are such easy to watch and enjoyable programs. Never drag.

This is 100% true. I watch NXT if it's on and always enjoy it, and Vintage is always boss. They devoted 15 mins last week to old footage of the Hulkster training with Mean Gene, it was brilliant.

Ā 

On the contrary, it makes watching Raw seem like such a chore. Three hours is fucking ridiculous, and I used to struggle with the 2-hour format. I don't watch three hours of anything. Rarely I watch a film that is 3 hours long, and I may end up watching it in two sittings. It's a big ask and it's making me watch less and less Raw.

NXT and VIntage collection are such easy to watch and enjoyable programs. Never drag.

This is 100% true. I watch NXT if it's on and always enjoy it, and Vintage is always boss. They devoted 15 mins last week to old footage of the Hulkster training with Mean Gene, it was brilliant.

less Raw.

Ā 

Yes Indeed, Vintage is great bit of TV to crash to of an evening when theres nothing on. Enjoyed seeing the Tag Brawl and Jericho/Scorpio again this week

Ā 

Enjoyed

Ā 

When's WWE Vintage on?

Ā 

Its prob repeated during the week but it's shown at Midnight just before RAW

So happy to see some Emma love in here.

Ā 

I record NXT every week, but this week decided to actually watch it, and there's just something bloody brilliant about her.

Ā 

The other stuff on the card was solid too. Gutted it's taken me this long to realise.

Cesaro vs Neville was awesome. Spotty yet grounded. Cesaro is one of the those guys that looks big time in small settings but is unable to project himself in big time arenas. I though Pac killed him with that hurricarana/bomb thing. Big E/Maddox was a fun squash. I hope they change back to E's old theme when he turns face (which he should, the 'five' thing is fun), that is a mega tune. I'd like to see Maddox appear more as a jobber guy on Raw, he's pretty funny and just so different to everyone else.

Ā 

I know everyone seems to hate her but I love AJ whenever she's not general managing. Her match with Kaitlyn was good whenever AJ was on offence. I don't usually bother with divas, is Kaitlyn ever any good? She looked terrible here whilst the Neidhart girl is going to waste. I miss Eve.

Ā 

The crowd were pretty fucking harsh on Bo Dallas this week for some reason ("no more Bo!"). Poor bloke. He's not all that but he's not that bad.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

When's WWE Vintage on?

Ā 

First airing is Sundays at 8am on a Sky Sports channel (usually 3, but sometimes 2 or 4). It's nearly always 8am though.

Ā 

Usually repeated late Sunday nights on the same channel, then airing a 3rd time before the live Raw on late Monday nights. Final airing is Wednesdays at 7am.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

I'm probably the only one, but I enjoyed the main event from this week more than the Cesaro/Neville match. Both were really good TV matches, but I thought the former had more drama to it, and the hot crowd helped a bunch, even if it wasn't quite the reaction that was intended. The whiplash spot on the ropes that Wade did on Bo was outstanding, and whilst I'm not normally a big fan at all, Bo to his credit sold really well throughout the match. He kind of reminds me of a Dustin Rhodes lite (lite lite lite).

Corey Graves stands out to me as someone that could be a decent midcard act on Raw or SD if gets the chance, he's got a unique look and is decent in the ring, a few vingettes talking about his tattoo's etc kinda like CM Punks early ecw promo's would be a good way for his to get his character over.

Ā 

This only more of them

Talks about his tattoo's