Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the exploding matches actually 'work'? Any ideas?

I'm guessing they attach a small amount of C4 explosives to the wire which is triggered when they hit it? Same with the 'time bombs' and the 'land mines'?

I would imagine its a decent amount of explosives as, especially in that Onita/Sauke match the explosions seemed quite 'meaty', but not enough that would do any major harm - although the wound in Sasuke's back would show otherwise.

I don't think there's been much said about this so far, and this seems about as good a place as any to post since we are in the Deathmatch interest thread, but is anyone planning on making the trip over to Germany for the wXw/CZW weekender at the beginning of November? I'm almost certainly going to make the trip from Hamburg to Oberhausen to catch the Saturday and Sunday shows at the very least, and probably try to take a day off work to travel down and make the Friday show as well.

The first four names announced for the European Tournament of Death on the Sunday (4/11) are Jimmy Havoc, DJ Hyde, Matt Tremont and Mike Schwarz. Seems a relatively harmless way to spend my 21st! ;)

That drill wound looks SO brutal man!!!!!

Damn this is by far my favourite thread keep up the good work dude :D

I'll be at the English leg of the tour when CZW invade / take over Fight Club Pro in Wolverhampton for the second time. I'm anticipating a nice bit of bloodshed for my money there too!

Do you know where to get tickets and info for these shows man?

Can you link me up.......The CZW site has only the sparsest information on it

• Paid Members

any chance of a video of the drill match, i scoured youtube but can't find it.

Mr. Pogo had it easy fair play, that cunt would waddle around and cut the shit out of everyone whilst taking little to no punishment, how the hell did he get away with it?