WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

No, they don't need to change the name at all. WrestleMania is the biggest event in wrestling. They're not going to stop the house show tour being associated with that just to placate some twerp on the Internet who gets pedantic about the cards not having all the WrestleMania matches on them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, they don't need to change the name at all. WrestleMania is the biggest event in wrestling. They're not going to stop the house show tour being associated with that just to placate some twerp on the Internet who gets pedantic about the cards not having all the WrestleMania matches on them.

Twerp? how old are you? 13? .... anywho regardless of what you say in terms of a disagreement, I'm right.

Twerp? how old are you? 13? .... anywho regardless of what you say in terms of a disagreement, I'm right.

You really are a dreadful poster. Can't tell whether you are some sort of lame gimmick yet mind.

Well having been to a Smackdown house show, I have seen Sheamus v Bryan, Orton v Kane and Rhodes v Big Show - all Wrestlemania rematches. On the raw house show I saw Punk v. Jericho. Out of all the wrestlemania matches, seeing 4 rematches isn't bad.

the "wrestlemania revenge" tour was named wrongly. Mainly because of the fact that the main matches were very much "one offs" and cant be set up as a rematch on a tour. Rock vs. cena, triple h vs taker, etc. So what you get is a very much watered down version, which is probably acceptable to most people, but the name of the tour still needs to be changed.

The Wrestlemania Revenge name fits the tour pretty well really:

Daniel Bryan is currently seeking his REVENGE from losing to Sheamus at WRESTLEMANIA!

Chris Jericho is also seeking REVENGE from losing to CM Punk at WRESTLEMANIA!

Cody Rhodes is also seeking REVENGE from losing to Big Show at WRESTLEMANIA!

Randy Orton is also seeking REVENGE from losing to Kane at WRESTLEMANIA!

Guys like Santino and David Otunga are still in a program in which both men were in a match on opposing sides at WRESTLEMANIA! No doubt Santino is looking for some REVENGE for losing that match.

All of these matches have been happening at pretty much all of the dates on this tour, and if they're not direct one on ones, it's a tag or 6 man tag featuring the guys in these feuds.

So really, you've gotten your panties in a twist because there is no Rock, HHH or Undertaker.

No you're not.

Don't know if this is helpful to anyone but this is off the Newcastle MetroRadio Arena website....

Just Announced: WWE presents World Tour 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are delighted to announce the next instalment from WWE at the Metro Radio Arena WWE presents World Tour 2012 this November.

Tickets will go on sale on Friday 27th April 2012, at 9am.

Further details to follow.

Hi guys

with tickets for the november tour going on sale on friday I was just wondering what service you thought was the best / easiest / chepeats on booking fees for booking tickets as i know wwe sell through a few different ticket websites. I will probably be ringing up for tickets so which number do you guys think is the best?

All help gratefully recieved.

So who got tickets this morning? I got a couple for the Raw taping in Birmingham, first one for 5 years in Birmingham so we were due one. I nearly didn't bother as by the time I could get on there didn't seem to be much left worth paying 50 quid with fees etc for (which were the 3rd price down!) but then a couple of decent ones in the tier showed up. Doesn't seem to be a great deal left now for Raw, top price has sold out.

• Paid Members

Got RAW taping tickets too. Wheelchair section (in front of Block 4), so should be good seats going by memories of the Tour De Force set-up years back.

Archived