WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

I would expect wembley has been booked as it will be cheaper than the O2 for a house show. They struggled to fill the O2 for Smackdown and a big section was tarped off for RAW to. Being the biggest newest UK venue it has to be expensive and therefore Wembley is Ideal. It wouldnt surprise me if they go back to Wembley for tapings as well. Hopefully not earls court as thats a dump and a half. Albert Hall has thanks to a committee I believe banned Wrestling Boxing and MMA

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would expect wembley has been booked as it will be cheaper than the O2 for a house show. They struggled to fill the O2 for Smackdown and a big section was tarped off for RAW to. Being the biggest newest UK venue it has to be expensive and therefore Wembley is Ideal. It wouldnt surprise me if they go back to Wembley for tapings as well. Hopefully not earls court as thats a dump and a half. Albert Hall has thanks to a committee I believe banned Wrestling Boxing and MMA

Boxing is not banned at the Albert Hall mate Nathan Cleverly was due to fight there on April 28th in his next defence of his title but has since pulled out due to sickness. Do not know about wrestling though

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but for the TV tapings in November, at the LG Arena, are the dates set in stone for the 5th and 6th? They're up on the WWE website and I called the LG to find out when tickets went on sale, but the person I spoke to wasn't even aware that WWE were even doing shows there. I really want to book my hotel and coach now because it's dirt cheap, but hotel is non-refundable because of the "Sale Rate Early Booking" nonsense.

Boxing is not banned at the Albert Hall mate Nathan Cleverly was due to fight there on April 28th in his next defence of his title but has since pulled out due to sickness. Do not know about wrestling though

Apologies assumed it would be all combat sports, cant understand the wrestling/MMA ban though which I definately remember occuring

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but for the TV tapings in November, at the LG Arena, are the dates set in stone for the 5th and 6th? They're up on the WWE website and I called the LG to find out when tickets went on sale, but the person I spoke to wasn't even aware that WWE were even doing shows there. I really want to book my hotel and coach now because it's dirt cheap, but hotel is non-refundable because of the "Sale Rate Early Booking" nonsense.

I'd imagine they are.

There's a RAW house show scheduled for Saturday November 3rd, tickets for that go on sale on April 27th (not up on WWE.com yet, but was announced at the Manchester show last Saturday).

If they're in the U.K. for house shows that weekend, they'll be doing tv on Nov 5th and 6th from the U.K.

I'd imagine they are.

There's a RAW house show scheduled for Saturday November 3rd, tickets for that go on sale on April 27th (not up on WWE.com yet, but was announced at the Manchester show last Saturday).

If they're in the U.K. for house shows that weekend, they'll be doing tv on Nov 5th and 6th from the U.K.

Cheers for that, at the end of the Raw and Smackdown tapings, nothing was mentioned about coming back next time which I found odd as when I went to the house shows in November last year, Justin Roberts announced the April 2012 dates. I booked the coach and hotel in the end, coach is refundable, hotel isn't, so worst case scenario is I've lost 30 quid. I've read on a few newz sites that tickets go on sale April 27th too, but nothing from the official channels, so I expect the whole tour to go on sale then too, with the exception of the Belfast event which apparently is on sale on April 20th according to ticketmaster.

I think they're booking Wembley as they are struggling to fill the 02 arena (a lot of seats curtained off). Does this represent a downward trend in attendance in the UK? I'm no expert, but I'm sure when they visited the last few years they didnt curtain off as many seats?

I know that the Echo had the top tarped off in November for Smackdown and that is a smaller venue so although there is a decline there is not a massive year on year drop yet.

Main problems are, The number of shows mean people don't have to travel as far and splits a declining audience more and the cost of tickets, if I was a family of 5 on an average wage even 5 at

I think they're booking Wembley as they are struggling to fill the 02 arena (a lot of seats curtained off). Does this represent a downward trend in attendance in the UK? I'm no expert, but I'm sure when they visited the last few years they didnt curtain off as many seats?

Think they could probably fill the O2 for one night. Think the problem is that when it's TV tapings and 2 shows people are picking Raw over Smackdown. If you're taking a family going you're looking at

Think they could probably fill the O2 for one night. Think the problem is that when it's TV tapings and 2 shows people are picking Raw over Smackdown. If you're taking a family going you're looking at

the "wrestlemania revenge" tour was named wrongly. Mainly because of the fact that the main matches were very much "one offs" and cant be set up as a rematch on a tour. Rock vs. cena, triple h vs taker, etc. So what you get is a very much watered down version, which is probably acceptable to most people, but the name of the tour still needs to be changed.

Archived