WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

As ever, subject to change. Here's what the blue brand will have to offer Glasscow:

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

No Disqualification Match - Randy Orton vs. Kane

And all of your favorite SmackDown Superstars including:

Big Show

Mark Henry

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase

The Great Khali

Natalya

And many more!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy Orton vs Kane could well be a WrestleMania match, couldn't it? I can't imagine anyone wants to see it, but there's nothing major for either of them to do at WrestleMania yet. I suppose Kane could end up fighting Ryder, but Orton vs Barrett's already finished, isn't it? I can't see them doing that at WrestleMania.

I know it's a good two months away yet, but has anyone received their tickets? I booked mine with The Ticket Factory directly through the WWE Website and have had nothing yet. Would be interesting to know if anyone else who used that site has got theirs yet, or if anyone who booked from O2/Ticketmaster got theirs sooner.

I know it's a good two months away yet, but has anyone received their tickets? I booked mine with The Ticket Factory directly through the WWE Website and have had nothing yet. Would be interesting to know if anyone else who used that site has got theirs yet, or if anyone who booked from O2/Ticketmaster got theirs sooner.

I booked some tickets through ticketmaster to the Raw tapings in London just over a month ago and received my tickets about 2 weeks ago. I've learnt in the past though that The Ticket Factory generally take longer to dispatch tickets than ticketmaster so I wouldn't worry too much, they'll turn up in time I'm sure.

I booked some tickets through ticketmaster to the Raw tapings in London just over a month ago and received my tickets about 2 weeks ago. I've learnt in the past though that The Ticket Factory generally take longer to dispatch tickets than ticketmaster so I wouldn't worry too much, they'll turn up in time I'm sure.

Yeah, the O2 probably have to send the tickets to ticket factory first, or something like that. Just wondered as when I ordered my tickets for the last tour, I got them 3 months before the show, but that was through ticketmaster. Just a little concerned as I booked these ones the day they went on sale. No panicking yet though, I'll get in touch if they're not here 2 weeks before the events.

any idea if there will be 'signings' before the events? if so, when are they usually announced and how long before the show are they usually held?cheers

usually thrown together a week before, my tip would be look where past signings where and keep checking their website/facebook or even call the store

• 3 weeks later...

Archived