WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

I know the odds of Lesnar showing up. But I wish just once something of vague importance happened on a uk RAW.If that music hits I'm losing my shit. TNA gave us Hogan who attended the meet and greet after naysayers said it wouldn't happen. I read they had teased him showing up at raw on Smackdown, but I must have missed something because I don't remember that. Who knows?

I know. I know.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bit the bullett and got some late decent tiered seats, quite looking forward to both shows. Still on the WWE buzz after Mania. Anyone know where the roster are staying for the London tapings, had mixed success the last few years.

Tempted by the Kane signing but last year for the Punk signing securtity rushed everyone through.

• Paid Members

Seems likely enough with him being the champ but i'll ask anyway. Any confirmation Sheamus is in Manchester tommorrow? Younger brother will be gutted if he's not....

Let's just hope there isn't another long ridiculous angle like R-Truth and John Morrison arguing over a bottle of water like last time.

I've still not recovered from the Drew McIntyre/Finlay beatdown about 3 years ago that was probably the most boring thing I've ever seen.

Seems likely enough with him being the champ but i'll ask anyway. Any confirmation Sheamus is in Manchester tommorrow? Younger brother will be gutted if he's not....

He's the Smackdown World Champion and he's advertised for the tour. Unless he's gotten injured in the last couple of days or there's been a travel cock-up, he'll be on the Manchester show.

Let's just hope there isn't another long ridiculous angle like R-Truth and John Morrison arguing over a bottle of water like last time.

I've still not recovered from the Drew McIntyre/Finlay beatdown about 3 years ago that was probably the most boring thing I've ever seen.

Which set of tapings was that from again?

I think it was Sheffield in November 2009, the night after Ricky Hatton was guest host of Raw. That Smackdown had to be up there with one of the worst ever on these shores, and the night was only saved by a tremendous ECW title match between Christian and Regal. And words can't quite comprehend how bad that beatdown was in person. It must have taken them 10 or 15 minutes in re-shoots of McIntyre leaving the ring, then coming back in again to batter Finlay some more.

I expect brock will be on the raw tv taping the fuck off back to usa but ua never know he mite do a signing as well

I'd be very very VERY surprised if Brock makes a live appearance on Raw. At most, I think he'll do a pre-taped backstage interview/segment. I just can't see him making the trip over. If he does show up though, damn it'll be an amazing atmosphere!

Archived