WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
No news of any signings on the day, Miz and Kofi will be at harrods on Thursday. There's a thread on the signings

The Miz and Kofi Harrods signing was from last year mate. I have just checked the Harrods website and there is no signings listed on there?? That could change but as of right now none listed

It depends. At the WrestleMania Revenge Raw tour two years ago, they had Del Rio on, about six months before he debuted on telly. At the ones last year, it was just TV talent, I believe. I went to the SmackDown show in Liverpool last April and I don't recall anyone from developmental/local, unless there were one or two in the battle royal. Generally, they don't do tryouts on the actual shows over here. Matches are usually longer than Raw, and probably about the same as Superstars-length bouts. Interval at half time as well.

• Paid Members

On a whim I just decided to get tickets to Smackdown in London. I've no idea if it will be any good or not, but fuck it you only live once and it'll be cool to see Mark Henry, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan in the flesh. I'm hoping CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler will get matches on Smackdown that week too.

Based on the RAW and SD shows so far we can expect to see the majority of

Smackdown

Khali

Mahall

Del Rio

Tatsu

Jackson

Tyson Kid

William Regal

Camacho?

Hunico

Big Show

Rhodes

AJ

Natalya

Orton

Henry

Shemus

Bryan

RAW

Tensai

Riley

Kingston

Truth

Epico

Primo

Ryder

Miz

Clay

JTG

Marella

Otunga

Swagger

Pheonix

Kelly Kelly

Cena

Kane

Punk

Ziggler

I'm hoping CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler will get matches on Smackdown that week too.

Unless the Raw event in Rome is just going to consist of Justin Roberts farting into the mic and laughing at people for buying tickets (then a Cena vs Kane main event), then the WWE Champion is probably not going to be on Smackdown in London.

Archived