WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

The idea of Kane at Harrods makes me laugh. It just doesn't seem like a natural fit at all to me.

"First floor is perfume and handbags, second floor boutique fashion and accessories, third floor Kane the Wrestler is selling pictures of himself..."

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The idea of Kane at Harrods makes me laugh. It just doesn't seem like a natural fit at all to me.

"First floor is perfume and handbags, second floor boutique fashion and accessories, third floor Kane the Wrestler is selling pictures of himself..."

Good luck getting a photo of Kane in Harrods, with their security.

Anyone know what hotel the wwe crew might be staying at in London. Got some time before the 02 show tomorrow and might mooch around London with my mate.

Do you get both brands merch at shows? Want the pink ziggler shirt for a stag doo, but don't want to go to the bother of finding someone going to glasgows smack down show and asking them to buy it if there's no chance of it being there . Cheers

They were selling signed cena and punk pictures at the Raw show tonight.

It was a pretty entertaining show, they're clearly making an effort this year with videos and pyros. I ended up sat next to the most annoying guy though, shouting out smarky comments all night like listing Tensai's former names and trying to start TNA and ECW chants.

It was Vickie Guerrero's birthday so Cena and Punk had the crowd sing happy birthday, punk sneaked off to get a cake and Vickie ended up wearing it.

ah good stuff, will be picking one of those up tomorrow :nerd: did you catch a glimpse of how much they were asking?

also is Ryback on the tour? if so any bets on the '"local talent" he will be fed at the smackdown taping tuesday?

ah good stuff, will be picking one of those up tomorrow :nerd: did you catch a glimpse of how much they were asking?

25 notes.

The nottingham show was fantastic. The titan tron made for a nice touch, with pretaped comments from John Laurenitis being particularly fun.

Nice little touch at the end of the Raw show tonight in Nottingham.

After Punk beat Jericho, Vickie Guerrero came out and had Swagger and Ziggler attack Punk.

Cena and Ryder made the save and cleared the ring.

Punk and Ryder then chased Vickie into the ring where Cena then announced that it was Vickie's birthday.

She didn't appear to know that this was going to happen and seemed genuinely touched when Cena gave her a hug and asked the audience to sing along with him to 'Happy Birthday', which they did.

As this was going on, Punk slid out of the ring and was handed what looking like a large chocolate cake by an official.

After they'd finished singing 'Happy Birthday', Cena pointed for Vickie to turn around and, of course, she took the cake full in the face!

It got a big pop from the crowd and, certainly from where I was standing, Vickie appeared to be laughing and had a big smile on her face, despite being covered in cake.

A really fun moment and nice seeing a couple of the wrestlers 'out of character' and having fun themselves.

Courtesy of Vickie's twitter.....

Thank you to everyone on the RAW European Tour....the best birthday ever!!! Thank you Nottingham for singing to me!

Was my first ever WWE show and I had a fantastic time. The Birthday moment was a nice touch, always great to see Wrestlers out of character occasionally. Have to admit when Punk slipped out of the ring and signalled to the back I was kinda hoping for the locker room to unload themselves into the arena, but a cake in the face was good enough.

Archived