WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock ain't flying for nobody. No way, no how.

Though, seeing as they're pushing him as 'the new face of the WWE', I can only presume they're not going to let it show that he's only doing a couple of dates a months. I'm braced for a lot of pre-taped segments.

• Paid Members

Tempted to pop along to the SmackDown show in Sheffield this week and just get cheapest tickets. Could well be worth it for the advertised Bryan vs Sheamus main event, should be great fun if Bryan is anywhere near as over as he was over WrestleMania weekend and they are allowed to have a little fun with it.

For anyone who's been to a house show on the tour so far.....were the dates and venue for the TV tapings in November announced?!

Don't know the Nov tv dates but they're not gonna be in Manchester.

Manchester has a Raw house show on Sat Nov 3rd.

Tickets on sale Fri Apr 27.

for anyone that has already been to a show are they selling cm punk signed pics at the merch stands? if so how much they asking? cheers.

Don't think you've ever been able to buy autographs from the official merch stands.

Just on my down to London from hull, only going to raw this time as at the time the tickets went on sale smackdown was poor. Mind you raw wasn't much better.

Again don't think Lesnar will fly, so let's of pretape. Hope that doesn't spoil the show as tv trappings are slow enough anyway. If you've never been to a taping they film them as if the ads are being shown etc so you get a lot of non action.

Until Lesnar came back this was probably going to be my last show as after 23 years of watching WWF/E the products been dumbed so far down its become bland. The live crowds for tv don't always help either as like this weeks Smackdown they sit there like they been stuffed. The uk arenas are always filled with small kids who get seats on the floor and cannot see! Something you don't really see on stateside programming-well not as many anyway.

That being said the in ring stuff has been quite good over the last couple of months and with Lesnar back things are a little more interesting. Brodus gimmick is already wearing thin though and cannot see Tensai lasting without a major rethink.

No doubt the annual cuts will start the minute they get back to the states too.

Usually go to both the tours over here every year but giving this a miss this year. WWE house shows are so boring it's unreal. Once you've seen one match you've seen them all. The roster hasnt changed that much either that i'd want to make a special effort to go just to see a certain wrestler like.

Might go again November seeing as it would have been a year, the last couple have just left a bad taste in my mouth, I mean it's fine for the kids etc, I accept that, but its not really for me, especially compared to the TNA house show in January, that was a belter, lot more variety etc too.

Usually go to both the tours over here every year but giving this a miss this year. WWE house shows are so boring it's unreal. Once you've seen one match you've seen them all. The roster hasnt changed that much either that i'd want to make a special effort to go just to see a certain wrestler like.

Might go again November seeing as it would have been a year, the last couple have just left a bad taste in my mouth, I mean it's fine for the kids etc, I accept that, but its not really for me, especially compared to the TNA house show in January, that was a belter, lot more variety etc too.

They're generally pretty formulaic, but they have made some changes. They've revamped the house show set and now have two big tv screens, on which they show backstage promos from stars talking about their match that night, so it feels more like a tv taping. On the Manchester house show last night, there was more mic work than usual, with Regal, Bryan, Cody and Show all doing mic work at various points.

for anyone that has already been to a show are they selling cm punk signed pics at the merch stands? if so how much they asking? cheers.

Don't think you've ever been able to buy autographs from the official merch stands.

pretty sure at U.S shows they sell them.

heres what im talking about..

AiqYBxQCAAAlRRp.jpg

Archived