UKFF Argumental Challenge

A Screen Up

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There wasnt this much bitching when El Nicko was running the Booking thread. He was cool about it, and so were the people involved. Its only a long thread on a internet forum. I'm with Gladstone. I didn't realise the deadline was today, and do think its especially short notice. Especially since it was only a week ago this idea was even brought up. Its supposed to be a bit of fun. I didn't fancy rushing my Yorkshire puddings down in time to give a reason why stables still have a place in wrestling under 500 words.

There wasnt this much bitching when El Nicko was running the Booking thread. He was cool about it, and so were the people involved. Its only a long thread on a internet forum. I'm with Gladstone. I didn't realise the deadline was today, and do think its especially short notice. Especially since it was only a week ago this idea was even brought up. Its supposed to be a bit of fun. I didn't fancy rushing my Yorkshire puddings down in time to give a reason why stables still have a place in wrestling under 500 words.

Well, maybe it's time to sort out your priorities then.

In all seriousness though, Locko ran that thread as smooth as silk. You've all got another five days to get your entries in now and Ian, you were one of the posters whose efforts I did want to see so hopefully it will give everybody ample time now.

:thumbsup:

The dog ate it. It seems like the strongest posters are the ones reluctant to get theier entries in. You've probably all posted over 500 words in other threads this week. Why the reluctance? its only a bit of fun? Another week, stop taking it so seriously knock out under 500 words of magic .Stop being so competitive and post.

• Paid Members
It seems like the strongest posters are the ones reluctant to get theier entries in. You've probably all posted over 500 words in other threads this week. Why the reluctance? its only a bit of fun? Another week, stop taking it so seriously knock out under 500 words of magic .Stop being so competitive and post.

Why would I be reluctant?

• Paid Members
The dog ate it. It seems like the strongest posters are the ones reluctant to get theier entries in. You've probably all posted over 500 words in other threads this week. Why the reluctance? its only a bit of fun? Another week, stop taking it so seriously knock out under 500 words of magic .Stop being so competitive and post.

What the hell are you talking about? Did you just do a really long blink through the last couple of pages of this thread or something?

Considering Chilli Dog's already posted his 'argument', you aren't making much sense. Try thinking that one through again. The only thing I'd fear by posting before Chilli Dog, is that he'd nick half of my post for his rebuttal (just kidding, Chilli :blush:).

Don't worry Chili Dogs argument is that strong, the reluctance is understandable.

• Paid Members
I reckon a few are doing what I'm doing. Waiting for the opponent to go first so you can bang in a rebuttal. Go on Ronnie, be my guest.

Sorry, I didn't pick up on the "by 6PM" element and have been enjoying a free weekend because the other half is in Germany. I've deliberately stayed offline because checking my email inevitably results in having to work. Apologies for the lateness and I shan't complain if I'm disqualified.

[bRACKET C]

Ronnie - PowerButchi

The WWE and World Heavyweight championships should be unified.

Some words are so obvious they shouldn

• Paid Members
Considering Chilli Dog's already posted his 'argument', you aren't making much sense. Try thinking that one through again. The only thing I'd fear by posting before Chilli Dog, is that he'd nick half of my post for his rebuttal (just kidding, Chilli :blush:).

Don't worry Chili Dogs argument is that strong, the reluctance is understandable.

Mate, taa for the name dropping and all but I can bury myself on this forum on my own just fine mate.

Archived