UKFF Argumental Challenge

A Screen Up

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't get my entry in today, could do by lunchtine tomorrow but I appreciate the deadline has already been extended, so happy to forfeit if needed!

Sorry man, I can't really delay it anymore but hopefully you'll give it a go next time.

If anybody wishes to who isn't involved yet, you can replace mim and the first person to get an entry in will take his place. I'm on my phone at the minute so if you want to enter then just check which scenario it is.

• Paid Members

Hang on, you've closed this already? If so many people haven't posted then what's the point of closing it now when you could leave it open longer and actually give everyone a chance of posting?

Hang on, you've closed this already? If so many people haven't posted then what's the point of closing it now when you could leave it open longer and actually give everyone a chance of posting?

The 6 days you've already had weren't chance enough?

As we're a fair few short on the amount of submissions we expected, we're going to put the best 16 from the first round into the second round.

Sadly that means all but 2 people will be going onto the 2nd round if I've followed it correctly..

As we're a fair few short on the amount of submissions we expected, we're going to put the best 16 from the first round into the second round.

Sadly that means all but 2 people will be going onto the 2nd round if I've followed it correctly..

I've reopened it until Friday. This is plenty of time for anybody who isn't an utter cabbage.

I just thought that whoever was actually bothered about playing would have submitted their entries by now. It's a bit unfair on the people who have done to keep them waiting.

FRIDAY 27th. No later.

If you haven't got them in by Friday then I will fuck you up.

EDIT - Yeah, Megan, I didn't realise that so few people had actually entered. :(

And I'm the one who clog up threads with shit questions?

Edit: not really a fan of keeping it open later. I was fine with extending it for the guy with exceptional circumstances but it seems like Gladstone's ears have suddenly sprung up and he's getting in a hissy about not having nearly a week to enter. I'd rather know who's going through now rather than draw it out any longer. The ones who've done it will commit and the others thought it was a good idea for one day, then couldn't be bothered.

• Paid Members

I've reopened it until Friday. This is plenty of time for anybody who isn't an utter cabbage.

I just thought that whoever was actually bothered about playing would have submitted their entries by now. It's a bit unfair on the people who have done to keep them waiting.

FRIDAY 27th. No later.

EDIT - Yeah, Megan, I didn't realise that so few people had actually entered. :(

I wouldn't bother extending this.

• Paid Members

It's not a shit question though, is it, you boring cunt?

Seeing as though so many people missed the deadline, clearly not.

FRIDAY 27th. No later.

I wouldn't bother extending this.

That's still 18 people who managed to do it, 2 gave pre-emptive reasons for not getting it done, that only leaves 12 who didn't bother. Not too bad a turnout.

• Paid Members
Friday. That is the final date. I apologise to the people who have already got them in but the cut-off date won't be changing again. Friday 27th.

Appreciated, I've been out most of the weekend and I'd actually forgotten I'd entered this.

Has it crossed your mind that people entered just to make sure they got in the competition before the numbers had been filled up and then have not been bothered to do it? Like someone else said, 18 out of 32 is good going and at least you can expect them to send it in again.

You're a goon. Banging on about how I'm a 'cunt' (presumably because I disagreed with you on Dolph Ziggler). And I'd wager that I'm less boring than you.

• Paid Members

Has it crossed your mind that people entered just to make sure they got in the competition before the numbers had been filled up and then have not been bothered to do it? Like someone else said, 18 out of 32 is good going and at least you can expect them to send it in again.

You're a goon. Banging on about how I'm a 'cunt' (presumably because I disagreed with you on Dolph Ziggler). And I'd wager that I'm less boring than you.

Wager with a man you've never met, that's too much self-confidence for any human being.

Archived