The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

• Paid Members
I'm guessing from the forum here I'm not entitled to be allowed to have a professional page on Facebook to promote me as an MC. Neither am I allowed to have a Twitter and have a business card to promote me as an MC. Apparently I'm not allowed to present myself in a professional manner and be taken by others as a professional at what I do. I'm just someone to be ridiculed and to have the mickey taken out of me to further discredit me so I can never have the chance to be presented as a professional or be taken serious as a professional?

If the above poster is serious about the offer you can discuss further via contact on the Facebook page.

You know, if Houchen had set up a Facebook page to present himself as a wang for hire, we would have ridiculed him for it. People do hire his wang though, so we can't really take the piss out of him for it.

If people do start hiring you for your speaking talents, then fair play to you son. You'll have proven your naysayers wrong and put them in a position that it's difficult to take the piss from.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm just someone to be ridiculed and to have the mickey taken out of me to further discredit me so I can never have the chance to be presented as a professional or be taken serious as a professional?

You once had an advert in your sig selling ringtones and stating that people had to send you their phones for you to do it. So yes, ridicule seems to be the right course of action.

What I don't get is why would someone hire him just off pictures of him in a suit off Facebook anyway? You'd think if he wanted to be seen as a professional that he'd be professional enough to get a showreel made so people could, you know, actually HEAR the MC they'll have on the mic at their card/wedding do/party at the Sports Cafe.

I bet you one of his business cards he sounds like Bobcat Goldthwait.

All these new suggestions are racist. They all have red white and blue in them you fascist pigs.

Bar mitzvahs?

Give over, this is a racist site.

promote me as an MC

You could really promote yourself as an MC by chucking your name into the rap battle challenge hat. Show people the lyrical services they could expect from a top MC by tearing the competition to shreds like it aint no thang. That will surely shut them haters up?

• Paid Members
You could really promote yourself as an MC by chucking your name into the rap battle challenge hat. Show people the lyrical services they could expect from a top MC by tearing the competition to shreds like it aint no thang. That will surely shut them haters up?

I concur. And if he wins the rap battle we all agree to stop ridiculing him. It's pretty much the plot of all 80's movies so it should work really well.

Oh Tommy.

You came and you wept on the forum,

And gave up any sense of decorum.

3 more lines for that and we have a limerick for the ages. I will help you out. The last word will be quorum.

Vote Lion of the Midlands.

"Limerick?! Fuck you!"

- Barry Manilow

this man, this man gets it...

Oh Tommy.

You came and you wept on the forum,

And gave up any sense of decorum.

3 more lines for that and we have a limerick for the ages. I will help you out. The last word will be quorum.

You came and wept on the forum

And gave up any sense of decorum

Send you a phone and it's our loss

Your bird looks like Carlos

The mods can ban him, so implore them.

Archived