Best job in the world

tiger_rick

My UK is allowing me to work from my riverside apartment in Melbourne, so I'm living it cushty at the moment.However in a similar vain to the voice over guy on Come Dine With Me, mine would be Judge Judy.She gets to preside over cases with really stupid people and then takes up to $5,000 off them for being prats. Either that or CRUSH their dreams of getting money and telling them to STFU whenever shes wants. Love that fucking program.The last one I watched, a girl in her early 20s was trying to take her father to court. He put down a deposit for a truck for her birthday, with the understanding that she would keep up on the payments. She lost her job, so her Dad tried to pay the payments for her. Sadly he also lost his job and the repo men took it away.The cheeky bitch tried to sue her father for the cost of the deposit of a new truck and for all the payments she had put into it, despite the fact that it was her legal obligation to pay for the truck payments in the first place.Judge Judy told her to grow the fuck up, told her mum she was a crap parent and kicked the greedy little child out of the court room whilst she proceeded to throw a major wobbler on national TV. I WANT THAT JOB!

http://islandreefjob.com/about-the-best-job/This is still a pretty good contender. The guy that got it did such a good job they offered him the following years contract too. Bastard.

Didn't the guy get stung by some kind of funky deadly jellyfish on his first week? Australia is brutal, everything wants you dead.
That was the greatest PR stunt the world has ever seen. It cost them AU$200,000 to employ the guy and cover his living expenses for six months to live in a beautiful but boring place and they got tens of millions of dollars in free media.For me, best job in the world is clearly the guy who runs Backroom Casting Couch.

Archived