Adios UKFF!

Keeno

So this is a small Forum on the Internet where you get banned for posting what the small clique of arseholes deem as "shit content" followed by comments to defend yourself. A place where you can get banned for that but not banned for this...

I'd love it if KeenoMiz had a massive house fire and he died in it.

I'm sure Neil had a hand in creating the "rules and guidelines" but only chooses to follow them when he wants....

Abuse/Flaming Abusing or flaming other members is not allowed on the UKFF. It spoils genuine discussion and any members found to be abusing/flaming others will be dealt with.

One rule for some, and another for Neil's Bum Chums.I have enjoyed my time posting here, love the Wrestling chat and footie. Hope the minority of wankers and those up there own arse don't ruin it for all of you who are good guys. Unfortunatly some Pro Wrestling fans can be know it all geeks who's opinion is the truth and everyone else is wrong.Oh and Gladstone, Butch and the couple of genuine up there own arse holier than thou dorks. For a final and emotional time, your all cunts and probably always will be.And get Keeno/Miz winning in all of those end of year negative catagories! I wan't a clean sweep!God bless to all you Liverpool fans! Your all good guys. Here's to us being back on top sooner rather than later! :)Bye everyone! Have a great Christmas and an awesome new year!Keeno / The Miz
100077_o.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the use of the word "breakdown", people used to say it about me. People who have breakdowns don't have one by posting on a wrestling forum. I don't know what Keeno as done, but it's the same old thing with this place....people just jump on the bandwagon all the time, and the next minute the person is voted Dolt of the year.

3.15pm on a Monday afternoon is no time for a hissy fit. I'd expect this sort of piss-antery cry for attention on a drunken lonely Sunday night, but Monday afternoon? Much more rational heads should prevail. Then again, if you wanted to quit then you'd just quit. Instead you invite us to the pity party and make sure that we all know you're outraged because either a) you want the attention as it's the only human interaction you get or b) you think your words will make Butch et al suddenly have an epiphany and say "You know what? I *am* an elitest arsehole!", change their ways and you'll be hailed as the saviour of the board. There is something of a clique element on the board, happens in most walks of life. Doesn't bother the majority of well adjusted people, most of us just get on with our lives. You on the other hand try to emulate them by being snarky at people; case in point the "I hear it's full of Scots" remark this morning which you were rightly told to fuck off for because it was just a wanky unnecessary response to a simple question. The fact is you're the one trying to be one of the cool kids, then throwing the dummy out of the pram when you're rightly exposed as a try hard twonk.Or to be more succinct, just fuck off eh?

• Paid Members

What's with the use of the word "breakdown", people used to say it about me. People who have breakdowns don't have one by posting on a wrestling forum. I don't know what Keeno as done, but it's the same old thing with this place....people just jump on the bandwagon all the time, and the next minute the person is voted Dolt of the year.

Didn't you have a quite spectacular meltdown about your post count?

I wouldn't worry Mab, I think most people here have forgotten you even existed. You did have a breakdown though, but luckily CWMark is still top of the table.

I didn't have a breakdown

No my post count was reset to -9999, because Neil thinks he's funny

• Paid Members

Yes. Every time he got to a 'landmark' in his post count he would make a special post about it. So neil reset it to -10,000 and then took away his sig and avatar privileges.He then posted a pleading thread or post about it begging neil to give them him back and restore his post count, all of which were rightly mocked and refused.

b) you think your words will make Butch et al suddenly have an epiphany and say "You know what? I *am* an elitest arsehole!"

Pah, I've known that for years.
Everyone has tendencies to be elitest in some capacity here, that's the nature of the internet. People like KeenoMiz seem to forget this when they try to take 'the popular kids' to task for the same wankery because they don't get away with it themselves and take things far far too seriously.

• Paid Members

I remember when I first found out that Keeno was like a 30-something year old man. I was fucking shocked that he wasn't a child, as that is the only way I could rationalise what an utter tool he is.I also remember when he started trying to casually drop into his posts the fact that he has a wife, and mentioned it in every post for a while as unrelated as it could possibly be.

Totally agreed, except... do you have something against people with wives? Because you had the same issue with me.