the 'Arena' to be shut down

Santino_Is_Awsome

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
according to that wikipedia page, CZW have run 114 shows at the arena compared to the original ECW's 105. More shows, but will never be as remebered when it eventually goes under

How long were ECW even in business? CZW has been going 12 years. Which is pretty good going for a widely hated independent promotion. I'd take the Combat Zone over ECW any day of the proverbial week.

What's the longest running indie still active regularly? APW's been going since 1991. Tony Jones is probably still there as well.

ECWA - East Coast Wrestling Association.

Been running since 1967, Jim Kettner gave the reigns up last year but it still going on, 44 years and counting.

Quite surprising since they literally ran 3 wrestling shows there this past weekend

From now on, anyone on here misusing the word 'literally' will be subject to The Redknapp Rating.

On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 Redknapp ranks as 'I'll Literally Let You Off' up to 5 Redknapps which would mean you're 'Literally Shit'.

You, sir:-

jamie-redknapp_1074784.jpg

jamie-redknapp_1074784.jpg

That article was pulled from PWinsider like i said... :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
How many promotions have actually run at the 'Arena'?

I count:

ECW

MECW

CZW

XPW

3PW

PWU (that crap with shitarses like Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere)

IWA Mid South

Chikara

ROH

wXw

Hardcore Homecoming

Must be more?

Didn't TNA run there too?

You can add the first show of MLW, Court Bauer's old promotion in 02, to that list.

Archived