Early Wrestlemania 28 Prediction Thread.

K-BOW-88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be CM Punk vs Johnny Ace at WrestleMania, in a discount version of Austin vs McMahon. If Rock and Cena isnt for the title, somethings seriously wrong there. The idea that Rock could be the WWE Champion again could be huge. Especially if he wins it. Could create a lot of publicity.

Some Johnny Ace involvement with the finish of Punks match makes sense but to have them face off would be a massive wast of CM Punk.

• Paid Members

How? Johnny Ace and CM Punk are the ones feuding. He's been feuding with Ace since August. Was it a waste of Randy Orton last year when he wrestled CM Punk last year? WrestleMania only has a few spots on the card. Rock, Cena, Undertaker, Triple H will have the top four sorted. Foley will probably return and wrestle on the show as well. Also, Johnny Ace is a big character on the show. Cant see how it'll be a waste. Rather see that than another Del Rio match.

How? Johnny Ace and CM Punk are the ones feuding. He's been feuding with Ace since August. Was it a waste of Randy Orton last year when he wrestled CM Punk last year? WrestleMania only has a few spots on the card. Rock, Cena, Undertaker, Triple H will have the top four sorted. Foley will probably return and wrestle on the show as well. Also, Johnny Ace is a big character on the show. Cant see how it'll be a waste. Rather see that than another Del Rio match.

I get that they are building towards a feud. I just think its obvious that match would suck and i think punk could be better used in a match that has potential. I'd prefer them to continue to have Punk and Johnny Ace show tension but wait until mania to properly kick things off. It's clearly going to run along the same lines that Vince and Austen did so why not have johnny screw punk out of the title and throw his support behind someone like Ziggler and then build to a CM Punk/Johnny Ace match when its not the most important PPV of the year.

Comparing CM Punk feuding with Johnny Ace to Punk/Orton is a bit much don't you think?

• Paid Members
There's more chance of me fighting the Undertaker than CM Punk. CM Punk's won one match on PPV in months. Why would anyone think he has a chance against the Undertaker? Also, he hasnt got the appeal to wrestle the Undertaker. You need a Triple H or a Shawn Michaels or even a heel Orton (I'd love to see that) to make it believable.

Its almost a shame that The Rock has Cena as Taker vs Cena at the big 1 would be amazing. Saying that I would love if Dolph some how got a mega push and ended up vs Taker at Wrestlemania just him being in that match could make him a top level star he will be. Not so much prediction as wish list my card would be.

Rock vs Cena (WWE title)

Sheamus vs Big show vs Mark Henry vs Orton (World title)

Mick Foley (heel) vs CM Punk (Johnny Ace special guest ref)

Taker vs Dolph (no DQ)

Copy vs Booker T

HHH Vs Nash

Miz vs R-truth

Air Boom vs Bryant/Regal (pre show)

Mick Foley (heel) vs CM Punk (Johnny Ace special guest ref)

That sounds great, and easily the best thing I can think of to do with all three men if Punk isn't involved in the title picture. If they both lay off the smarky references the promos could be fantastic leading up to it too.

• Paid Members

Anyone thinking they're going to celebrate Undie's 20th Wrestlemania with a match against Punk is a mental. It's going to be an established legend. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it, but it's going to be Triple H or Foley or Hogan or someone like that.

The Only two matches I see happening are

Rock Vs Cena - Possibly for the WWE title as I dont see a decent alternative at the moment unless someone returns

World Title

Mark Henry Vs Sheamus Vs Orton - Had seen this as one on one but cant see another option for Orton as a face

Other Possible Matches are (Includes repeat usage of workers)

Miz Vs Foley - I think foley has mentioned wanting to do a feud with the Miz and I could see it being a Mania feature

Miz vs Punk Vs R-Truth - the only WWE title match I can see with regular guys and I dont see either Truth or Miz being draws enough on there own for the WWE title match at Mania

Miz Vs R Truth - If the Foley Scenario does not occur and CM Punk has another opponent then this match will probably happen

Jericho Vs CM Punk - If he did come back but that remains to be seen

Ryder Vs Ziggler - I can see this being over by the rumble but they could try to extend it. if they finish it then I could see

Del Rio Vs Ryder

Ziggler Vs Swagger

I thin a lot of the card will be thrown together this year as there going to bank on rock cena alone

• Paid Members

Goldust vs Cody Rhodes, career vs title. Presumably this match (which Dustin is lobbying for online) could easily lead in from Cody's programme with Booker T (as his former tag partner), so I could definitely see it happening!

Anyone thinking they're going to celebrate Undie's 20th Wrestlemania with a match against Punk is a mental. It's going to be an established legend. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it, but it's going to be Triple H or Foley or Hogan or someone like that.

I think your giving the WWE too much credit there to be honest, although thats what they should do imo.

I can't see it being anyone but either Henry or Barrett. Henry for obvious reasons. Barrett, because he is being pushed so well recently, why have they only just decided to this this again? A good few wins over Orton can cement his as strong enough for the angle and they video package about Taker taking what is rightfully his (Vengeance for the beat down by Nexus in 2010) would fit too.

I agree Rock winning the WWE title would be the best thing possible for WWE. Obviously he couldnt have a long run due to his films but even if he dropped it at the next ppv, that would be a wrestlemania for the ages, plus a possible huge buyrate for the ppv after mania as well.

Archived