Early Wrestlemania 28 Prediction Thread.

K-BOW-88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
ah right does he not trust her on the road :laugh:

Might be because he wants to spend time with his wife, and his wife doesnt want to go on the road, or infact need to. She doesnt need to be on the road, because the fact is they dont need the money. I doubt she was gutted when Undertaker took her away from a life of shit food, rental cars and a lack of a social life.

Anyway, imagine if someone tried it on with his wife? You'd be beaten up by the locker room stooges and then blackballed from the business.

LayCool returning would be brilliant. Would it be mental of me to say LayCool vs Steroid Fannys (if it lived up to the collective abilities of everybody in the match) would be the best WWE birds match since the Jumping Bomb Angels were kicking old women all over the shop?

• Paid Members

Natayla and Beth Phoenix are two of the only credible wrestlers on the roster. Having one person squash them would be mental. It would be like Yokozuna beating the Steiner Brothers on his own. Sure she has the size, but star names dont lose in handicap matches. If it was Maxine and AJ, fair enough. But you cant be having Steroid Lips doing one in the middle for a fat lass. Anyway, if it was on a Saturday night in the town centre, I'd put my money of Neidhart and her massive chin slapping Lenny Henry's Mam about.

Anyway, she wont be back for WrestleMania. I doubt she's going to be putting her knee pads on as they cut the umbilical cord.

Natayla and Beth Phoenix are two of the only credible wrestlers on the roster. Having one person squash them would be mental. It would be like Yokozuna beating the Steiner Brothers on his own. Sure she has the size, but star names dont lose in handicap matches. If it was Maxine and AJ, fair enough. But you cant be having Steroid Lips doing one in the middle for a fat lass. Anyway, if it was on a Saturday night in the town centre, I'd put my money of Neidhart and her massive chin slapping Lenny Henry's Mam about.

Anyway, she wont be back for WrestleMania. I doubt she's going to putting her knee pads on as they cut the umbilical cord.

She's due around now isn't she?

I mean she was near 2 months pregnant when she was pulled off TV.

Never said it'd be a squash match either, but Kharma is the only real credible challenge either Beth or Natalya have. I don't really see any of the others as realistic contenders.

I haven't watched a lot, mostly just read the results and Youtubed anything involving the Rock. So I may be wildly off the mark with where they're heading, but I'll give it a shot.

The Rock vs. John Cena

non title, come on, it's like putting a cup of sugar into a whipped cream sundae, no need to overload with sweetness, ruins the flavour. Hogan and Rock didn't need the title, and neither does this.

WWE Championship: Triple H vs. The Miz ©

I'd run with HHH getting his COO position back for a month and tries to be a more straight corporate type, before being goaded into a fight with the edgier Miz. Miz could cut some great promos about how HHH is getting too soft, too old, too corporate. HHH makes a last run at the Royal Rumble and wins it (no young star in the company needs it right now, I'll explain later). Sets up an epic WM title match where HHH "passes the torch" to the Miz. Hunter's out of classic moments and matches to contribute after that, I don't think he's done anything worthwhile since WM27.

Hardcore Match: CM Punk vs. Mick Foley

I thought about Punk vs. Austin, but Austin won't return on the same card as Rock in a featured spot, it'll diminish them both. However, Foley just returned, and while he hasn't been great so far, a feud with Punk, the guy Foley once went to bat for, may be the motivation Mick needs. The difference here is that really Punk would be doing Foley a favour in giving him a platform to salvage his legendary status.

World Heavyweight Championship- Batista vs. Mark Henry ©

Henry is being built as this unstoppable monster, and I like the idea of him running through Orton, Show and a returning Undertaker en route to Mania. Who can stop this behemoth? A returning Batista might do the trick, epic big man confrontation set.

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Not many good choices this year (anyone but Kane), and Barrett's a solid heel needing building up. He loses in a spirited effort, but gains a raised profile.

Randy Orton vs. Booker T

Booker's return to the ring seems imminent, and he cited Orton as a guy he'd like to work with when he was in TNA. Ties in to the Rhodes story, and a lazy Orton heel turn- "Booker, you're a legend... Legend Killer". Would be a good final Mania moment, sucka.

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Cody Rhodes © vs. Christian

Christian turns face for what is essentially a showcase match, I have a feeling these two would work well together.

WWE Divas Championship- Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma (because who better? Kong will have popped the sprog, no doubt)

Makes the women's title mean something, they can throw the slutty models in some backstage skit far away from this.

Sheamus vs. Kane

A reinvigorated masked heel monster Kane against Smackdown's biggest young babyface. This would be pretty agile for a big man match and both could look like a million bucks, I'd tie Big Show to the storyline somewhere as well.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan

Ziggler jumps to Smackdown and costs Bryan the MITB shot, could be a showstealer.

the way daneil bryan has been trying to cash in and win matches against mark henry recently makes me think this trend will continue where he will keep on trying to cash in and keep getting denied untill wrestlemania itself.

i see mark henry vs royal rumble winner for world title at wrestlemania. henry wins but is exhausted from the battle. thats when bryan comes out beats henry for the belt cashing in the contract title shot.

• Paid Members

According to the "NEWZ!!11!" sites, wwe are in talks with a former womens champion to come in a fued with Beth.......let the speculation begin on that one then.

It was also mentioned WWE were hoping for a Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio match, but that seems doubtfull now.

With Michelle Mccool, didnt she just choose to go home and be with Mr 'Taker? As she doesnt really need to hang about unless he's there really. If i remeber rightly, didnt she leave during the UK tour when he went home?

• 3 weeks later...

WWE Title Match

C.M Punk v Chris Jericho

Triple Threat World Title Match

Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton v Sheamus

Women's Title Match

Beth Phoenix v Michelle McCool

Streak v Career - Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee

The Undertaker v Triple H

The Rock v John Cena

Shaquille O'Neal v Big Show

Rey Mysterio v Alberto Del Rio