It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

I'm now entirely convinced that the only reason WWE put this much effort into the videos is for the endless comedy provided by the Youtube comments. They must be pissing themselves.

Then again, when Jericho came back last time, the guy who came up with the most convoluted explanation ended up getting it exactly right, IIRC...

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
John Cena was perfectly happy to welcome and trust Daniel Bryan as a member of his team at SummerSlam 2010 a mere two months after Bryan was a focal point in Nexus battering and embarrassing him in front of the world.

As pointed out, Kane was injured by Mark Henry and yet two weeks in a row has completely ignored him in favour of attacking John Cena.

Now don't get me wrong, you're right about continuity not being a major part of WWE booking months removed from the initial incidents but; Cena did, at the time, explain that Bryan had felt remorse over what he had done and had apologised to him for his part in the initial Nexus attacks, so it wasn't a matter of a lack of continuity. It was a remorseful former member, who knew how to attack and get into the mind of his former allies, coming back to help the WWE fight back

Also, with Kane; Cole has actually mentioned on commentary the fact that Mark injured Kane and has questioned why Kane is going after Cena instead. So again, it's not been completely ignored and I'm sure at some point we'll get a generic promo from Kane telling us all how the injury helped him become a monster again, so therefore he wants to thank Henry for reminding him of his evil past, and as a monster he wants to go after the biggest force of good in the WWE Universe, hence why he is targeting Cena

1 While the boy (Y2J) writes, the girl (CM PUNK) tries copy what he is writing (this signifies cm punk copying the 'best in the world' gimmick.)

2 The girl tries to look at the book when the boy isn't looking (when Y2J isn't with with WWE)

3 in a previous promo, we see a ball dropped and the girl pick it up, meaning punk claiming the gimmick)

4. The Globe signifies BEST IN THE WORLD

5. CHRIS is crossed out with a PUNK (X) (same X that is on his wristbands)

IT HAS TO BE Y2J. THUMBS UP IF U AGREE

tve1015-20090411-284.jpg

Rimmer: [dramatically] Somehow we've lost the last four days.

The Cat: Did you look behind the fridge? If you lose something it's nearly always there.

Rimmer: Aliens!

Lister: What?

The Cat: What are you talking about, grease stain?

Rimmer: It's a well documented phenomenon. They kidnap you, give you a mind probe, erase your memory, and put you back.

Lister: OK, aliens came aboard.

Rimmer: Without question.

Lister: They broke my leg.

Rimmer: For some reason.

The Cat: They broke MY leg.

Rimmer: Right.

Holly: And then they did a jigsaw.

Rimmer: Right.

Holly: Well, that's cleared that up then.

Rimmer: Look, you're not thinking alien. That's what aliens are: alien. They do alien things. Things that are... alien. Maybe this is the way they communicate.

The Cat: By breaking legs?

Lister: And doing jigsaws?

Rimmer: Why should they speak the way we do? They're aliens.

Lister: OK, professor, what does it mean?

Rimmer: Maybe, maybe, OK? Breaking your leg hurts like hell, OK? "Hel." They do it below the knee, "lo." "Hel-lo," gettit? They do it twice - twice, "two." "Hello two." And the jigsaw must mean "you." "Hello to you."

• Paid Members
Kane telling us all how the injury helped him become a monster again, so therefore he wants to thank Henry for reminding him of his evil past, and as a monster he wants to go after the biggest force of good in the WWE Universe, hence why he is targeting Cena

That's probably not far off the mark, but just to add, I would imagine with the ripping-off the t-shirt after the attack this week (which Cena had coincidentally decided to cut the neck of for the first time ever...) it'll be the "Rise above Hate" catchphrase that Kane is taking offence to, claiming he's consumed with hate or something.

Given the apocalyptic tone, and the "The End" stuff in this weeks' video, I'm calling Jericho doing some kind of play on the Mayan 2012 shit (like the Y2J-Y2K lark). Dunno what the girl is all about though. Shane McMahon coming back to feud with Tripper and Steph over ownership of the company is my backup theory.

Hoping for something totally new and unexpected though.

Given the apocalyptic tone, and the "The End" stuff in this weeks' video, I'm calling Jericho doing some kind of play on the Mayan 2012 shit (like the Y2J-Y2K lark). Dunno what the girl is all about though. Shane McMahon coming back to feud with Tripper and Steph over ownership of the company is my backup theory.

Hoping for something totally new and unexpected though.

What was word at the end of the video? I forgot to start watching RAW at 2am so I don't want to start watching it now. Although I wanna see this video, quick search :)

^ it was 'The End Begins.'

I'm more leaning towards it being a new guy, with the whole 'Begins' lark. The writing on the board said 'He Is Coming', so we can rule out it being a women.

There was a close-up shot of some red writing but it was too blurry to make out.

Gotta say its doing its job because I'll certainly be watching next week.

Archived