It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be Undertaker, that I am 95 percent sure of.

However, a little bit of speculation is always nice. With it being "The End Begins", there is always the possibility that it could be Triple H or Chris Jericho claiming to end Underaker's Wrestlemania streak.

Then we could have Jericho/'Taker at WM28, Triple H/'Taker III at WM29, and John Cena/'Taker at WM30.

• Moderators

Some of my personal favourite theories from the geniuses playground known as youtube.

"The End" (of the PG rating) Begins In 2012.

The little boy had something and the girl knocked it over and ruined it. Sound familiar? Linda McMahon ruined the WWE with this PG rating. It happens when the girl says so right? Who started the PG rating? Linda McMahon. Who can end it? LINDA MCMAHON!

This is just food for thought...but I'd like to know others opinions. Either way, I'm expecting this reveal to be a good thing for the WWE.

ChozynBoy 15 minutes ago

soiler brodus clay will debut but vs a returnining skip sheffield under the name ryback later on that night durning the championship match the promo will appear on the screen and the signature y2j will spell out he will come out and attack punk. this will cost ziggler the championship. jericho will celebrate momentarally then the lights go out undertaker returns with a new theme song but same gimmick. week after triple h comes out and offers taker a challenge taker accepts punk and y2j fued

winnner4life 46 minutes ago

Its SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWE GONNA BE BACK TO PG 13 at no way out. CM punk recreating NWO on no way out, he said it on his official channel :D. Cannot wait for Shane to come back, gonna be one of the amazing things in wwe in recent years.

TheImmortalDiabolic 2 hours ago

a cena heel? With a heel turn, he'll "come back" to reclaim the fan base that was once his. The once loyal Chain Gang members will replace the Cenation once again. The world of the Cenation will have become destroyed. A John Cena heel turn will change everything. The "Second Coming" to be talked about and it's the second time John Cena will be a heel in his career.

COREYMCGUIRE1993 5 hours ago

- THis is what will happen

1 - Shane and stephanie Mcmahon Return

2 - Jericho Returns

3- American bad - ass Taker Return

4 - Cena Turn HEel look at all the videos all of them Represent these event and rememberfebruary 21. 2011 eleven it was a double return

5 - New Era IT BEgins

- OH i forgot NUmber SI6x FUck YOU BRodus CLay no one give a fuCK OKy Lautanis ;)

Dragonslayerassasin1 9 hours ago

Thinking Jericho is too obvious, maybe Paul Heyman???

steenation 10 hours ago

The best is this one though.

its Test

callmemrbackshots 42 minutes ago

• Paid Members

Personally, I'd rather taker didn't come back until rumble and just 'appear'. Wwe obviously prefers to go down the 'build suspense' route, understandable, although I think a shock random return at a ppv would be fun.

I do like the idea of a Jericho y2k esque return, opting for the end of the world 2012 pov. I would love a new battle between him and punk. Would be great fun and in ring tastic.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but can the globe not just refer to the world title rather than 'best in the world'?

Either way, it's all canny fun and raw is gonna be fun next week

If they went down the route of Undertaker just 'appearing' then having him enter the Rumble at number 30, with the lights going off and then standing in the middle of the ring. That'd be a fantastic sight and I can't recall it being done before with Taker.

• Paid Members
If they went down the route of Undertaker just 'appearing' then having him enter the Rumble at number 30, with the lights going off and then standing in the middle of the ring. That'd be a fantastic sight and I can't recall it being done before with Taker.

I personally would love if something along these lines happend, but with taker not officially being in the rumble itself.

For example, the ring starts filling up (say 10-15 people in the ring at one time), with a huge brawl all over the place. Lights go out, *gong*, and when the lights come back Taker is in the ring. When he slowly taker off the cloak/hat (whilst everybody else sells the crap out of the "Oh my god" look), he unleashes hell on all of them eliminating most of them, leaving the final 2 or 3 people in the ring, a broken mess.

Will be interesting to see who it is!

Archived