It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the last few times I am just expecting it to be the obvious, most obvious being Taker and at a push I wouldn't be overly surprised if it's Jericho. But really no matter how much these vignettes are done each year when Taker's missing or has been off TV people always try to read into symbols or other things such as the speech or music and try to make it out to be someone they'd want it to be.

In all honesty though when Taker is missing, it's getting close to Mania build up time and a spooky video package starts playing it is fairly obvious, especially as the same thing has happened last year and the same thing has happened other times in the past.

I would absolutely love it to be a total shock and would 100% love to be wrong but when you think about it and don't let little hopes get in the way it is kinda obvious that it is Taker or if not it'll be Jericho.

With the combined force of the ukff, could we not flood these with a decided choice, and see how many people can be convinced. Ie the bulldog

Or Bossman

He's not back until the rumble, people won't believe that it's him

You are all well off.... NOT Taker or Y2J! its the one the ONLY.................. EMILE HESKEY!!!

Don't make him spoil wresting both villa and raw for me :(

Archived