Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He's still in London at the moment, also Marvel produce and shoot atleast 1 film a year in the UK, and they will be shooting Dr Strange here in London at the end of the year. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will shoot at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta this time round. I was certain though that big Dave woulda made an appearance at the London Raw since he was in London then. 

• Paid Members

Looks like Hogan and Beefcake have some heat with each other. Something about Beefcake selling pretend signed photos of Hogan and Hogan calling Beefcake's wife a Jew or something.

• Paid Members

They haven't been best mates in ages. Something to do with Beefcake's divorce. Hogan is mates with Beefcake's ex wife (nothing sexual, she looks like something off Cell Block H), and Beefcake apparently got jealous Hogan remained on good terms with her. Hogan's really weeding out the cunts in his life it seems. Bubba the Love Sponse and Beefcake have both been kicked into touch. There was this fat Hogan obsessive (no, not me) who Hogan used to give merch and memorabilia to because he was a bit slow (again, not me, sadly) who used Hogan's name on a documentary without Hogan's say so got told where to go as well. All of Hogan's mates apart from Jimmy Hart seem to be hangers on trying to squeeze something for him. Glad he's finally got mature enough to tell these fuckers where to go.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It is good to see Hogan turn his life around and be content in his later years. Wasn't the fan he fell out with Hogan superfan? Think he wrote in his autobiography (lol) that Linda gave him Hulks bed before his match with The Rock or something. Beefcake must be a right twat if he fell out with the bloke who's been his mate for 40 years and gave him a good career and great income almost all of  that time. Hogan and Jimmy Hart fell out aswell once upon a time didn't they? Remember seeing a really old Jimmy Hart shoot from RF just before he got the XWF going and RF asked him about a fallout with Hogan and if they'd make it up and Jimmy said dead heart wrenchingly he didn't think they would.

• Paid Members

It was on one of those Torch talks Jimmy Hart did. Hart left TNA without telling Hogan, and Hogan felt betrayed Jimmy didnt call him to let him know because Jimmy Hart's literally everywhere Hogan is usually. And I dont mean "literally" in a Jamie Redknapp type of way. I mean like Hogan and Jimmy Hart are always joined by the plastic hip. Hart was his real life manager for years. And Hart left when Hogan was in hospital having his back cut up. So they did have a falling out. Then Jimmy Hart's daughter died of cancer, and Hogan ran him and paid for the funeral and they both made up because the falling out was pretty stupid really. Jimmy Hart and Hogan falling out for good would have been tragic.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay