Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

After listening to the AOW and seeing that picture it's still incomprehensible that Pac with all that talent and that look would struggle with confidence and self belief. Maybe that's whats pushed him to be a cut above.

He doesn't, but it's not my story to tell, the AOW podcast was superb but I think he didn't really explain what he meant so much, and that can happen on the spur of the moment. Colt said it was a spur of the moment interview and as we know PAC doesn't ever do these kinds of things, it is only the respect he has for Cabana which lead him to do it, anybody else and he would have turned it down, and from knowing PAC well and having alot of discussions with him, he doesn't lack confidence and self belief, he is insanely humble and really respectful.

His mindset really is that he isn't better than anybody else and that he is always learning and working hard to better himself. He is very confident, but just doesn't believe he is anything overly special, that isn't lacking confidence, that is him not thinking he is as talented as everybody else does.

Great news,

PAC is like the most well known, unknown about. It seemed any top company in the world want's the guy but has never gone to a bigger level. It's fantastic to see he's finally decide to go to the big leagues, make a shit load of money which I have no doubt he will. There is nobody on this planet in my opinion who can match his body, his ability, his respect ect. He's the fucking man.

Can't wait to see the bloke every week on TV.

Still would need more proof regarding Pac heading to WWE at this point. While his farewell deal may have been due to that I also think some people may be jumping the gun. Maybe the farewell gestures were for something else that hasn't even been mentioned by anybody. When it comes to reports of people signing with WWE there needs to be more concrete proof. I still have yet to see any of the main news sites confirm anything.

• Awards Moderator

Fantastic news for PAC, I remember being blown away watching him live, and still can't get my head around some of the flips he can do. Hopefully he'll go far with the WWE machine behind him; I assume the PAC name will have to go but I hope they keep the 'Man That Gravity Forgot' nickname.

• Paid Members

Got everyone except

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Nick Patrick and Dusty Rhodes. I had Bubba, but I kept typing Bubba Rogers and Big Bubba instead of Big Bubba Rogers

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by Benno