Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

All bets are off with Sunny. She's got her flaps out online and was negotiating sending her actual poo to a troll who was pretending to be a girl online. There's no coming back from that. Honestly, whoever has her in the death pool, just stick with her.

I have her in the death pool! Hope I'm wrong though. I'd rather she sorted her self out rather than take a stupid amount of pills and end up dead on a bathroom floor in a cheap motel.

Don't be ridiculous... she can't afford a cheap motel.

One of her creeper fans will pay for it in return for a quick feel of her baps.

• Paid Members

All bets are off with Sunny. She's got her flaps out online and was negotiating sending her actual poo to a troll who was pretending to be a girl online. There's no coming back from that. Honestly, whoever has her in the death pool, just stick with her.

I have her in the death pool! Hope I'm wrong though. I'd rather she sorted her self out rather than take a stupid amount of pills and end up dead on a bathroom floor in a cheap motel.

Don't be ridiculous... she can't afford a cheap motel.

One of her creeper fans will pay for it in return for a quick feel of her baps.

It's depressing, really — I saw her at a show a couple of years ago, and she was just... there. She didn't have a gimmick table, she was just hanging around trying to get photos and pics on spec, like Virgil. 

• Paid Members

I love how Roman Reigns is Roman. They must have spent half the production time coming up with that.

How this guy didn't end up in the White Noise short list is beyond me.

Everything is beyond you though isn't it, you thick sod.

I love how Roman Reigns is Roman. They must have spent half the production time coming up with that.

How this guy didn't end up in the White Noise short list is beyond me.

Everything is beyond you though isn't it, you thick sod.

Nah. Only your posts have that effect. You could put your brain in a nutshell and the fucking thing would still rattle.