Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Well he's not British, but I know what you mean, he learnt to wrestle here. Same as Justin Gabriel. They're really scouting the British scene these days. How many guys have they signed in the past several years that learned their craft over here? Plus those that have been in TNA too.

Well he's not British, but I know what you mean, he learnt to wrestle here. Same as Justin Gabriel. They're really scouting the British scene these days. How many guys have they signed in the past several years that learned their craft over here? Plus those that have been in TNA too.

I'm assumng he has a British passport. Enough for me brother.

• Awards Moderator
I think the for 'Zulu Prince/Warrior' from (mainly) All Star has got his profile on NXT's website.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Malik-Omari.html

Clicked that link and then decided to have a look at the main Roster page. That 'FCW Random Name Generator' that was around a little while ago wasn't far off, was it? Some truly uninspiring names there, I hope a few of them get changed if or when they get called up to WWE proper.

Darren Young injured for 8 months. With Vince apparently a fan of Titus O'Neil, I wonder if we'll see him get a singles push in 2013 now?

"Mr No Days Off" strikes again.

Anyway, good for me as a viewer. Titus is pretty funny, D-Young is a waste of skin.

• Paid Members

O'Neil has definitely been the star of the team of late, but I can't help but think he needs some kind of foil for the act to work properly. Particularly if he were given a straight-man partner/manager. Big E would work really well, if he weren't tied up.

Part of WWE's new "Outside the ring" T-Shirt range. Tried C&P'ing the picture with no joy, trust me it's worth the click though!

BOSSMAN SHIRT

Hope the back says

Rumble winner

2014 will be his year

Edited by Louch