Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Joe's been doing the MB for years without ending anyone's career, which would strongly suggest the problem isn't with the hold itself. It's more likely that Joe made a rare mistake.

Even this seems unfair, having watched that clip. The execution and landing of the move looks exactly the same as any other Muscle Buster I've seen him do before. 

That's not quite what Meltzer said. He actually said that from what he's been told only about five percent of people with that injury survive and almost all of those who do are left quadriplegic. The way I interpreted it was "Kidd is incredibly lucky not to be in a wheelchair" rather than "It's almost certain he'll end up in a wheelchair".

That would make "Joe is going to kill you" chants as eerie as fuck. 

• Paid Members

There appears to be a bit of concern growing over Alberto Del Rio. No showed an event Saturday for an Autism charity in Texas and appears to have gone completely off the radar, whereabouts unknown and not used social media since before the event.

Probably is nothing, but it does seem weird to completely blow off a charity event that had a number of high-ish profile names and say nothing about it.

That's not quite what Meltzer said. He actually said that from what he's been told only about five percent of people with that injury survive and almost all of those who do are left quadriplegic. The way I interpreted it was "Kidd is incredibly lucky not to be in a wheelchair" rather than "It's almost certain he'll end up in a wheelchair".

That would make "Joe is going to kill you" chants as eerie as fuck. 

Considering he actually nearly killed Kidd, I think these chants ought to stop.

Bosco and glen you both need to grow a set. What a load of pish. He didn't kill him, nor was his life in danger. He was in the good 5% and none of that is on joe.

Bosco and glen you both need to grow a set. What a load of pish. He didn't kill him, nor was his life in danger. He was in the good 5% and none of that is on joe.

Yeah, I'm shit scared of internet tough guys all right. :bored:

Yeah, I'm shit scared of internet tough guys all right. :bored:
Wasn't a threat you idiot, just you are being a drama queen. Joe is gonna kill you wouldn't be eerie, as no one died.