Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Stacy is my all time favorite diva, perfect mix sweet but sexy, still looks great in her 30's and seems to have made a decent enough hollywood career after wrestling, like a modern day miss elizabeth maybe too good for wrestling

Fully agree. She's pretty much perfect.

Yeah, in a way Stacy was too hot for wrestling.

I think Trish will always be the ultimate wrestling diva. Surprised Maria and Lita didn't make it onto the list.  

• Paid Members

Stacy is my all time favorite diva, perfect mix sweet but sexy, still looks great in her 30's and seems to have made a decent enough hollywood career after wrestling, like a modern day miss elizabeth maybe too good for wrestling

Fully agree. She's pretty much perfect.

Yeah, in a way Stacy was too hot for wrestling.

I think Trish will always be the ultimate wrestling diva. Surprised Maria and Lita didn't make it onto the list.  

Lita was a bit of a butter face though. Kinda like a cross between the red-haired one from ABBA and Jezebel.

edenblack1.png

20173-frida-du-groupe-abba-637x0-1.jpg

• Paid Members

I was never much keen on Lita. Always thought she was pretty rough.

I liked Stacy but I was very much a Trish man. Especially in her heel stints in 2000/01 with T & A and the Vince stuff, and then later (2004/05ish?) when she turned again. Torrie, Candice and Mickie James were favourites as well.

TNA have had some top girls over the years. Sarita is one of my all time favourites, she's awesome.

Think Paige is the hottest woman currently in mainstream wrestling. I actually just want to buy her loads of presents and hold her hand

The fuck?

I haven't watched TNA properly in years but Velvet Sky was really hot. Can't think of any others.

TNA have had some top girls over the years. Sarita is one of my all time favourites, she's awesome.

Think Paige is the hottest woman currently in mainstream wrestling. I actually just want to buy her loads of presents and hold her hand

The fuck?

I haven't watched TNA properly in years but Velvet Sky was really hot. Can't think of any others.

You never been in love?

• Paid Members

Christy is still incredibly fit, it's the red hair potential to be filthy that sells. Velvet Sky has a unique look because she looks like someone right out of Brazzers. It's ridic.

Not seen the list but amazed that Maria isn't listed. Filmed with her last year and in person she's absolutely stunning. Proper nice lass too. Did Terri get listed?

Edited by WWFChilli