Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

Isn't the Hydro a bit small for a Raw? I reckon it's bad business to have one in Scotland anyway. The superior ease of getting to the Midlands of North England from more areas around the UK mean it makes much more sense to hold tapings in those places for better attendance.

Edited by PowerButchi

I think Brum/Manchester are good ones to alternate too. Brum is central so easy enough for everyone to get to, and Manchester is a good one for folks in the north who don't get chance to go to the spring London ones. Liverpool's better for me though. Hope the Wyatts are still going by then, I'd love to be in attendance for their entrance.

Dunno, 4 hours to London on the train and an hour by plane, Glasgow's pretty easy for folk that wish to travel.

I think the Hudro has a 12,000 capacity, I'd guess it's in line with the NEC or Wembley Arena.

Although some folk travel for shows, I used to do it every tour. But surely the travelling fans are in the minority, and isn't something WWE would consider?

• Moderators
Although some folk travel for shows, I used to do it every tour. But surely the travelling fans are in the minority, and isn't something WWE would consider?

Not that much a minority. I'm from North Wales, about an hour from Manc and when I go to shows there the majority of people I chat too surrounding me have all come in from an hour or two away. It's not like 7,000 of the 14000 are from Manchester. Doesn't seem that way anyway. House shows, yeah, but people travel for TVs.

Scots just seem mental on the idea of TVs in Scotland. Personally I couldn't give a toss either way if Cardiff got one.

Edited by PowerButchi

They'll have considered us not wanting constant updates on how furious dangerously420 is that he doesn't get to touch Stephanie's arse in the VIP area despite having a debit card with some bank or other.

Not to mention demanding a refund for his WWE t-shirt whilst wearing said shirt.

I actually can't believe, if true, Liverpool are getting tv tapings again. As previously stated, that Smackdown attendance was horrendous. You would have thought they would have at least tested the waters a little bit with a house show before committing to tapings.

Great news if true as it's only a couple of hours from York. Won't be getting a ticket until closer to the time though as i simply can't afford it right now. I now attend every PCW show, Tidal when i can and will be hitting the upcoming Dragon Gate tour (on top of the 4 festivals we have lined up this year). So money is tight right now. Looking forward to this month's tapings though, should be well worth the journey down to London.