Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

No idea to be honest. By the sounds of it it won't just be AAA dubbed for the American audience. I think they're looking for something more creative than just a show of wrestling matches.

Maven should audition again. Like Danny from Hear'Say when he appeared on the Voice.

Please tell me that never happened.

I still remember the days of Darius Danesh!

Ht Me Baby (Hand clap) one More Time is one of the best things I've ever heard.

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Paid Members

For those averse to clicking Mail links, it's a piece on the RAW "script" that leaked online recently. It's quite funny as they seem genuinely shocked there's no list of moves for each match. To be fair, the writer does a decent job of explaining what agents are and how they put matches together.

• Moderators
Maven should audition again. Like Danny from Hear'Say when he appeared on the Voice.

Please tell me that never happened.

Yeah, they had loads like that on. One of 5ive also auditioned, and others who were background singers or had gone through to certain levels of Popstars/Pop Idol/X-Factor etc.

One of North and South of "No Sweat" CBBC fame auditioning for American Idol was my favourite one.

Raw and Smackdown will be taped in Liverpool during the November European tour.

Cheers. Might get tickets for that, Raw anyway.

No probs, might get tickets for both. Never done a Smackdown taping or visited Liverpool before.

Edited by KillerTwist