Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Weirdly, the Bellas' brother JJ has completely flipped out on Maria on twitter. He's also said the reason Maryse, Kelly and Maria didn't come back was because they spoke badly about WWE.

Maria almost certainly did. But, IIRC, Maryse and Kelly have always been very classy about them.

He also called her a tramp. Why do I feel all this is more interesting than Total Divas will be?

Edited by Smith

• Paid Members

They decided not to renew their deal and were signed again immediately when they wanted to return.

And no, Cena wasn't going out with one of them at the time. But they've had power since they first turned up. They were always the favourites of higher ups in WWE. Its why Maria hates them. They've fucked everybody according to her. Maria can talk, but she only shags mid level talent. She fucks her way to the very middle.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

They decided not to renew their deal and were signed again immediately when they wanted to return.

And no, Cena wasn't going out with one of them at the time. But they've had power since they first turned up. They were always the favourites of higher ups in WWE. Its why Maria hates them. They've fucked everybody according to her. Maria can talk, but she only shags mid level talent. She fucks her way to the very middle.

Da Meltz should get you to write a gossip column in WON under a pseudonym. It'd be a nice change of pace somewhere in the middle.

The Bellas are good looking girls, but that's about it. They can't wrestle or cut promos and all this recent exposure on them as proved the don't really have personality either.

All they ever had to make them stand out was being twins. Which is useless now since they look totally different.

Yeah, totally different.

They're like Hale and Pace in a pair of little black dresses.

*edit* for clarity's sake, I should point out I still don't know who's who.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Yeah, totally different.

tumblr_mqmbn3b35s1svsahho1_250.jpg

Hale is on the left.

Yeah, totally different.

Nikki having massive boobs and being like 20 pounds heavier doesn't it give it away?

Maria said the Bellas have blocked the return of 2 other divas. Any idea who they could be? I was thinking one could be Kelly Kelly but I doubt WWE would allow anyone to block her return since she was so popular.

Edit: Just saw that its Kelly Kelly & Maryse.

Edited by WWWYKI