Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I think there's as much chance as it being a lesbian admirer as there is of the admirer being Quentin Crisp, to be honest.

I doubt he means it in a lesbian way. I'd like it to happen to be honest, but lets be honest its either the Bella's peeing about or Hornswoggle is getting a new squeeze.

Here's a blast from the past for ya. Remember that rumor from a while back that Rob Black has bought XPW back and wants to re-start it? Yep, the rumor is true. Here's Black talking about it the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1_ZEv8QM3w (audio)

And man, even on radio Black comes off like the sleaziest dude alive.

Edited by pgi86

I think there's as much chance as it being a lesbian admirer as there is of the admirer being Quentin Crisp, to be honest.

I doubt he means it in a lesbian way. I'd like it to happen to be honest, but lets be honest its either the Bella's peeing about or Hornswoggle is getting a new squeeze.

Cody Rhodes would make sense but it seems they dropped that storyline.

Audrey Marie was great from what I saw. Reminded me of Mickey James in the looks dept and she could wrestle well from what I remember, not watched NXT in a while though.

Yeah, she was actually quite a decent wrestler and had been in developmental the longest out of all the current NXT Divas.

Sadly, while she was a solid wrestler she had no quality that made her really stand out from the pack and go 'She deserves to be on the main roster'.

Cody Rhodes would make sense but it seems they dropped that storyline.

I think the commentary team have already mentioned that Cody isn't the admirer.

BKrZjlfCMAE3Rah.jpg

The original Crumrine Big Gold that was used between 1986 - 2000/1 in the NWA, WCW & WWF is in the hands of someone other than Scott Steiner and will be making an appearance at NWA Legends Fanfest in a few months (So I've heard.)

Maybe we'll finally get to know where it has been hiding for the past 12/13 years and if Scott truly had it.

Big Gold Belt Twitter Account

Edited by Rule One

BKrZjlfCMAE3Rah.jpg

The original Crumrine Big Gold that was used between 1986 - 2000/1 in the NWA, WCW & WWF is in the hands of someone other than Scott Steiner and will be making an appearance at NWA Legends Fanfest in a few months (So I've heard.)

Maybe we'll finally get to know where it has been hiding for the past 12/13 years and if Scott truly had it.

Big Gold Belt Twitter Account

Says I.R.S on the newspaper... could it be?

TripleMania will be on I-PPV for anyone interested. No idea on pricing or anything. I said earlier in the year that I couldn't be doing with that format but I might have to eat my words now.