Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Stephanie McMahon has a new Entrance Music and Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=PqRQPANAyAA#!

Sign of a return to TV?

Oh fucking hell I hope not. There is no one in wrestling who always comes across as so consistently unlikeable (not in a heel way, in a fuck off forever way) as that bitch.

Think you might be forgetting Vickie Guerrero there ol' chap.

Steph is great.

She has something about her (no, not her huuuuuge tattie-woo-woo's), Vince has it to actually (and more so), where when they're involved it feels big time.

Less so Shane. Annoying scrote.

Linda can eat a dick, too.

• Paid Members

Fuck that. Stephanie is terrible and ever since 2001 has ruined every angle she's been in. That one appearance she had on Raw 1000 made Paul Heyman look like the babyface for Christs sake. She doesn't even have the ridiculous jumbo tits anymore. She can't cut a decent promo, she has the smuggest most punchable face on the planet and her screechy voice would give Satan himself nightmares.

Comparing her to Vince, probably one of the top 5 onscreen performers ever, is madness.

JUST LOOK AT HER FOR FUCKS SAKE:

1552877_orig.jpg

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

I love Steph and think she does indeed bring a 'big time' feel to anything she shows up in these days. Completely disagree about the promo she did last year with Heyman, I thought that came over fantastic. Plus, she's fit as fuck so even if she was pretty shit, she'd get a bye from me.